Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

Productive and good work atmosphere

January 21, 2019
Good work atmosphere giving you to give you maximum my ability .if give me a chance I can prove myself to make my work as sincerely and do my duties accurate as soon as possible.
November 11, 2019
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Connaught place new delhi
It was great experience with Aditya birla group. This company actually gives a chance to there own employee to prove there skills.i would suggest to join others as well...even if I get chance again I'll join definitely
August 23, 2018
Same role
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Kerala
I worked here for more than 1 year and 6 months. I was handling a company retail store of idea cellular ltd. Initial years of working with this organization was really good and memorable. After the arrival of tough competitors in to the market I felt the organization was not on track to cope up with changes. Introducing different ideas is very complicated in the organization because the approval will take time to come to live. and sometimes I feel lack of planning in implementation of various activities. I have learned the tele communication work culture and its various work related activities also. you have to be alter on each day since you are representing a brand of ABG. Management is good and supportive in terms of managerial and technical. The working culture will be different according to the zones. the zone I worked was Malappuram and the ZBM was really supportive in all work related activities and I must call him as a TRUE LEADER. The hardest part of the job is to handle the customer network and offer related issue. for all the final solutions they used to depend the company retail stores. its very difficult to get support for all the customers queries in terms of waiver and discount in the products.
Pros
working culture, good brand
Cons
lack of work life balance, immature senior staff bad behavior
February 15, 2018
Same location
CONSULTANT (Former Employee) - Cochin
Company is market leader telecom sector in India. It has a very huge operations work environment is fun & professional. Growth rate is very high for dedicated employees.
Pros