Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

Progressive workplace with strong values

December 6, 2018
The corporate office of Aditya Birla Group is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that is also quite open and progressive. The top management inspires respect and provide high quality mentoring to people working with them. The opportunities for young professionals to gain visibility are also quite significant. It is also one of the first places I have seen with women in key leadership position who have been given the opportunity to balance work with personal priorities.
Pros
Open work culture, good remuneration and benefits, intelligent and supportive colleagues
Cons
Excessive deference to the promoter's family especially among the old guard
February 12, 2020
Same roleSame location
Deputy Chief Manager (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
The workplace is supportive, collaborative and promoted innovative thinking. It also provides enough options to try out different things and take up new initiatives
July 7, 2018
Same role
Deputy Manager-Woman Wear (Current Employee) - Haryana
Our inputs and valued and appreciated by company. It gives me opportunity to learn and grow.Company work culture is very nice.It helps we balance my work and family.
January 26, 2020
Same location
Joined as Regional Manager and left as General Manager (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Delhi, Baroda and Mumbai
I had to leave the group due to my corrupt boss. Who was caught later on and sacked. Other changed the company. Very clean working , seniors very helpful. CHRD plays very good roll in over all development and career planning of employees.
  1. Progressive workplace with strong values