Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

December 28, 2019
ABG group is Indias No. One retail company having more than 10 businesses and service. It was a great pleasure with my technical team of maintenance and projects of the company. The company have good standard of operations and model trackers.
July 9, 2020
Same location
ARM (Assitant operation auditor) (Current Employee) - Calicut, Kerala
Better workplace for fresher and we'll hike in your career, good management, job not weel secured , if you do not perform well you may fire at any time.
November 26, 2020
Fashion Assistant (Former Employee) - Andhra Pradesh
Pantaloons gave me second life and I didn't forget that job until my last breath. It learnt me more and it help me in many difficult situations by paying salary on time. Iam very pleasure to work in aditya birla group. Due to some health issue I resigned that job. I am waiting for another chance to work again in aditya birla company. Not in my native place in another state.
November 24, 2020
GET (Current Employee) - Maharashtra
Best Company to start career, Dedicated HR for taking care of GETsA lot of benefits to Employees.Personal growth,skill development, Learning opportunities are Enough.
Pros
Amazing Learning opportunities, Responsibility and benefits.
Cons
  1. The Job was too challenging and team helped me to achieve so many goals. Also improved my managerial skills from this role only.