Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

March 17, 2018
Production cycle,management,planning,operation,cost of quality,control factors are better than other company...cyclic time is good and better blasting used to avoid environment ..TLD used for better blasting and powder factor main factor for production ...staggered pattern used
Cons
I want to job in one shift only
February 9, 2020
Same location
abps teacher (Current Employee) - kotputli jaipur rajsthan
too much stressful workplace no one care your feelings family more then 8 hrs work time exclude lunch hrs if we include lunch hrs its more then 9 hrs
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
more then 8 hrs exclude lunch time with lunch time its 9hrs
November 26, 2020
Fashion Assistant (Former Employee) - Andhra Pradesh
Pantaloons gave me second life and I didn't forget that job until my last breath. It learnt me more and it help me in many difficult situations by paying salary on time. Iam very pleasure to work in aditya birla group. Due to some health issue I resigned that job. I am waiting for another chance to work again in aditya birla company. Not in my native place in another state.
November 24, 2020
GET (Current Employee) - Maharashtra
Best Company to start career, Dedicated HR for taking care of GETsA lot of benefits to Employees.Personal growth,skill development, Learning opportunities are Enough.
Pros
Amazing Learning opportunities, Responsibility and benefits.
Cons
  1. This company is so very well ...its operation ,management,production are so very well...i like to do job in this company...i want to job in company.