Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

I done so much of good work with this company and they guys also are very sportive woth new comers when I was join this organization i wasn't have to much experience about my role but the help me alot and my store manager was also very kind person he had good knowledge about retail and customer service
Pros
Training sections.
Cons
Less staff
Pantaloons gave me second life and I didn't forget that job until my last breath. It learnt me more and it help me in many difficult situations by paying salary on time. Iam very pleasure to work in aditya birla group. Due to some health issue I resigned that job. I am waiting for another chance to work again in aditya birla company. Not in my native place in another state.
Best Company to start career, Dedicated HR for taking care of GETsA lot of benefits to Employees.Personal growth,skill development, Learning opportunities are Enough.
Pros
Amazing Learning opportunities, Responsibility and benefits.
Cons
Aditya Birla Chemicals เป็นสถานประกอบการชั้นนำที่ดีเยี่ยม มีความก่าวหน้าในหน้าที่การงาน เมื่อมีความทุ่มเท และใส่ใจ และรับผิดชอบ
Pros
มีความคิดริเร่ม เพื่อพัฒนาตลอดเวลาในทุกๆด้าน
Cons
บางครั้งงานเร่งรีบ อาจมีเครียดกันบ้างบางเวลา
I was rather sick for a bit, I went to the doctor, and provided a note, I even sent an apology email. I spoke to HR about it and explained the situation, feeling truly embarrassed and scared. And instead of caring, they fired me. Definitely not a compasionate company at all. And they ripped me off on my last pay!!!!!
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Everything else
Aditya Birla group is a big group, management staffs are very helpfull & co-operative. Working time is 8 hour & salary giving time to time. Fooding is loging is like 5star hotel. In crises moment (shout down india for corona), company terminate his employee. So employees are from March to till no jobless. I am upset for management decession.
Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time
They lie to me about my designation that this is a HR post and also lie about salary and job profile. After joining, I came to know that this is an Insurance based job. I will be a Team Leader and I have to recruit agents to make my target and they did Insurance policies. Before that I have to pay 1.2 lacs for an insurance policy. I'm not satisfied with the job profile and did not return there after 2018.
This company is headquartered in Mumbai. That creates a difficulties with communication and top down leadership support of safety, a safety culture. This company can be difficult to manage and work through due to some in place hurdles and a stagnant environment.
Better workplace for fresher and we'll hike in your career, good management, job not weel secured , if you do not perform well you may fire at any time.
Goood and nice place to work As an IR specialist its a government job with added perks and benefits Challenging roles and reputation which supersede everything and will let you feel good about culture.
I wish I could rejoin the company. It was fantastic experience and learned a lot there. The management was good and supportive. I enjoyed my tenure in the company.
So before 2 it's was good campny I proud fell..... And I am so happy and really appreciate for staff and all dm and area manger is was good 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰
Pros
Fantastic
Cons
Awesome
Company gave me lott of exposure in the local market along with exposure and experience of various categories apart from Fabrics and apparels. They have given opportunity to explore hard goods, leather goods etc.
Every private sector job is demanding and organisation knows about there strength and weakness, but in ABFL the decion making is very Time consuming and cumbersome process although the management finds the problem With consensus and very well understand the solutions but the decision making or actionable on it is very long process in the organisation.
Pros
Brand value and market image
Cons
Lack of updated IT infrastructure
Here, I got the opportunities to learn and earn. My seniors were very helpful and supportive. They always motivated me to groom and grow myself well. They always helped me to keep myself updated on the market perspective. The internal meetings and training sessions were also very well designed and educative.
Very nice stay at work. I got various opportunities to work with different regional managers, area managers and store managers. Overall good experience.
Pros
Brand Name, Transparent
Cons
Slow growth, Long Hierarchy
The job is secured if you do your work with all of your efforts. This company will take care of your career, health insurance and gaining knowledge.
Transparency matters.. particularly during and prior to rejecting the assets. Throwing away rejects are more expensive as compared to putting into dustbin.
It is a good job but very sincere in this job. When I am working on place confidence leable at a time high. All are staf are is a very good person and coordinate to all of us.
Very good company, great platform for learning. Working culture is well established, great sustainability, great job security. Work life balance is very good. Family environment make us more friendly to work with team.
  1. Employee Reviews