Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

It's always proud to say that I'm an employee of Aditya Birla Group, not just because of salary and other things, the thing is that I've ever seen this type of atmosphere in any other companies which I've worked already, and we can get more and more knowledge except your daily routine work.. I'm so glad to work with this Co.
Its a nice place to work in passion and they value the values and will sustain the values ,and nice work environment to delivery the talent. Note : kind request Need to avoid the paricality like Tamil,kerala
upper level mangers are selfish, management not support at ending time. I have done 5 crore revenue in my territory. I have receive best retailer achiever awards also.If they are accepted this.why they told to quite the job.
its a best company to work here managment i like so quick and easy process to work with my exprince is really good with this company .even i feel happy working with them
I was working in US project with night shifts due to US timings. But the company was best place ever to work in. Management, trainers, managers all are very down to earth people.
Pros
Friendly environment to work
Cons
Low salary
I learned many things like o/s vendors bills processing, bills/ vendor's/Bank reconciliation,imports & EPCG, systematic accounting, Statutory related accounting.
Good growth opportunities but work life balance is missing. Odd work timings and pressure. Managers succumb under pressure from top authorities. Good place to work for bachelors.
Decent atmosphere & ABG Group policy, well maintain culture & well establish group name which make abof a great place to work with and learning is good
Pros
ABG Group
Do follow up with the stores and team about store readiness for stock audits. contacting to the relevant department to resolve the issues which are related to store transactions.
This is a great place to start your carrier. We had a solid foundation on Customer support with a shade of Technical support. I was into Apple Desktop Support and we had created a history in gaining customer satisfaction among other support centers across the world.
Pros
Great Trainers.
Cons
Management could not hold on to the project even though we did a great job
Well mannered person Poor person I have no experience Poor background Super health Good communication No hardest minimum enjoyable job Completed puc Work place Bangalore
Pros
Yse
Cons
8 over
Worked as an intern for almost 2 months. Good place. Got to learn a lot from the leading manufacturer of cement. About the management side and the technical side.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Good and More Helpful for Career Growth. Good Work Culture. Good Transport Facility Good Food and Good Environment Understandable Management. Friendly Environment
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
Project Ended
a nice cultured company where i learnt alot.ambience is nice provided to the employess.employees are encouraged to work hard and give their best.employees are treated well.
I have good experience and the best knowledge to learn new thing. The best place to grow in ur knowledge and helping manage
* so much pressure in that job *salary is so less * I learned MIS,DSL,appointment, extracting,esugam *management is good *co-workers is so friendly *that hardest part of the job is MIS (outbound) *they most enjoyable part of the job is appointment (inbound) department.
Pros
They will issue launch but they less in our salary, two time tea coffee facilities
Cons
9 hour
Management has to take care about Emp's Timings and leaves. Knowledge of staff, store team and HO team have good comminicatione
Learning a new apple product was challenging and interesting and appreciation was done often to employees on regular basis.
Pros
Free Outing for each team
Cons
Quality Check was very tough
i learnt so much with positively. friendly boss with awesome colleagues. had very nice time at aditya birla group. Working hours is also very comfortable.
Pros
Free coffee/Teas
Cons
Free breaks
This Organisation was a 3rd part client company & hence was more target driven rather than people driven can't blame the organisation since all 3rd part companies work like that. but overall a good place to work.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Good Management,Support, i learned lot of things for this companies,i handling Karnataka and Goa MIS Pricing working Trade,price Landed Cost working