Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana13 reviews

Good

Aditya birla group Idea is Good for learning. Changing for growth in job . Working in Idea of Aditya vital group Hyderabad circle. Working management is good.

work culture

Positive good Corporate social responibility Good work place Good E- learning courses negative NO perosnal life No growth No support from senior management less wages no Sustainbility

Learning Retails Knowledge, and more Fun and Joy with Team and Vendors

When I was looking for a new job in 2016, ABRL was one of the top of my list. I only interviewed at ABRL and one other top Retail company, and I am so glad I got the opportunity I did at with ABRL

Pros

Free Movie Tickets based on Performance and Outing with team members

Cons

Health Cares and Short breaks

Best workplace and fun to work

The best place to work to work at . You can learn a lot working here at Aditya birla group. You can always have a good carrier growth at Aditya birla group.

Pros

Free lunches and breaks

Cons

Extended hours

Experience at Ultra Tech

I was an intern here at Ultra Tech. It is a very professional place of work. People usually go about there business. But in time of need they are ready to help.

Nice quality control

Nice and good company good staff nice and good awards has taken and they send quality materials to the customer and they follow in to each of all nice

Pros

Free lauch

Cons

Timing is good

productive

friendly environment, more product knowledge, good learning in each and every aspect, good management, good colleagues, supportive subordinates, very happy to be part of it

Pros

good learning

Cons

more time

excellent organisation

excellent organisation to work which provides a perfect balance between work and personal life. this organisation encourages their employees to experiment and upgrade skills. provides equal opportunity for every one.

Pros

very good ethics of the company. best organisation for upgrading skills

Cons

nothing

A Great experience at ABRL More.

Working as a CSA in 2 Years of Journey in ABRL was good Experienced. Learned Timing management, Grooming, and Respected work Completes in time. Flexible working and Team Work. in ABRL Collegues are friendly and very Supportive.

productive and fun workplace

To be a part of a dynamic organization, which utilizes my hard work and skills, where I can work with latest trends accepting troubles and challenges and where growth is a mutual process.

Pros

empolyee benefits is more

Cons

systems

good for learning

Positive environment for enthusiastic person and lot of learning's like team handling, how to perform under hard conditions, management hierarchy is not that good but of course your achievement will be shown in higher management and appreciation for performance,

Cons

there is not at all given to employees which they promise, no limit for working hours, growth is slow

good work

i leard many more things this organization my co workers are very good management is nice my first audit day is tipical day for me no hardes part of my job my first day i am enjoying a lot.

Company profile

A US $40 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Group with