Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal19 reviews

Professional approach based on learning

I joined Aditya Birla at the onset of my Carrier and it has proved to be the best place where one can learn, make experiments (read mistakes) and grow. You ultimately emerge to be a very confident person after a few years of struggle. They never break you but only stress you so you can pass throuy anything throui your Carrier ahead.

Pros

Free Canteen, Free spacious Accommodation, Free garden, Temples area and Community centre very happening

There is freedom about work invieronment as well as good environment to work with team management also cooperate with staff and required..

This is parwez alam I was ex worker in Aditya Birla group as a sales associate.i learn lots of things from the company becouse of that I got know supervisor post in Kuwait landmark group.i got to many role play in this company..really its amazing days i spend in Aditya Birla group with staff and management..Thank u for make me incarage and pussing to achive the goal..in feature if any requirement definetly I work again and I all take opportunities...

Working Environment

It was good being there and working for aditya birla group company. That was my First job when i join Jaya Shree Textile a Subsidiary group company of Aditya Birla Group is based on European Flex Textile.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Hard jobs

Every day was a challenge, u never know what u will listen from customer, holding headphone on your head always not easy. Little time for enjoying the life.

Pros

Not free

Cons

Sort

I had enjoyed my work in the company

I am thankful to Aditya Birla Group for providing me great opportunity to serve them in their legal department. --------------------------------------

Highly efficient place to work

I handled production planning and labor matters in the company's Woolen (Worsted) plant. It was a good beginning for my career. Had plenty of opportunities to learn, with good scope for improvemt and growth.

Pros

Large organisation, good learning opportunities

Cons

Nil

Productive but salary not fixed

Productive and fun Work place. I have worked as Tech support executive in outbound call centers having an experience of 2 years. Currecntly working in Aditya Birla Group as HR trainee. Looking for a better opportunity.

learning and fun in workplace

My first job in retail sector is in allen solly.I basically learned most of thing eg. publicrelation prductknowledge and system knowledge etc.The most enjoyable part of this job is sometimes we are making soly weekend we decorate the store with ballon and and also we had a surprise gift to give the customer.

Good and fun working company

Aditya birla group is a very good and balancing company. I m working for past 6 year it has been a great experience for working in this organisation.Now I am looking for a supervisor job.

Pros

Time to time

Executive

I work here as a customer care executive..as ..aditya birla minacs postpaid executive...senior associate...customer query handling..work place and management is good

Cons

9 hours

hard work place

This company is a customer service where make a call for resolving customer problem and also give her all benifit details .this is too herd company and too painfull...

Pros

free drop

Cons

long time

job experience

Management is very good my co-workers is friendly the hardest part of job when a day I leave this company for illness

Pros

Free targets

Cons

Free lunch

Highly professionally managed Group

Aditya Birla Group is one of the best Group to work and ample opportunities are provided to excel in the respective function. Human Capital is treated as most valuable asset and high level of work life balance.

Pros

Free Learning Opportunities

Cons

Few manufacturing set up at distant remote location

Productivity & Good Work Place

Each & Every facilities you got from your Channel Management & Manage & HR department also so strong. Honesty is mandatory for this company.

Very Good

Very good place to work. Team work is appreciated and appraisals are on time. Decent amount of politics. Work pressure is there but personal life can be balanced

Honesty

in times of fierce competition honesty is integral part of the company culture. a very employee friendly company. innovation is respected

Birla Corporation organises Training & Learning from time to time, like Total Quality Management, Business Communication and many progms to increse our skills, make changes in attitudes and approach, imparting product knowledge. Mainlt, we have to increase the sales of our product through dealers , sub-dealers, promoters and we have to appoint them on a regular basis. So, we don't have fixed working hours, we have to move out to the market as early as 6 a.m and sometimes we can return to our place after mid-night. The hardest part of the job is receiving calls while driving

Pros

Daily allowance

Cons

Productive & Healthy envirement.

Our Co-workers are good & cooperative. It is good organization & group for work and very helpful for grow career.

Better oppertunities

I think it is one the better opportunities for the unemployed young.It plays vital role in decreasing the difficulties of unemployed in our country and improving their personality,skill,smartness and work efficiency. If one wants to build his /her career, he/she can build his/her career perfectly no doubt.

Pros

There is no free facilities of lunches

Cons

8 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Group with

Learn about Aditya Birla Group in Kolkata, West Bengal

• Aditya Birla Group
  • Kolkata, West Bengal
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?