Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

It was good being there and working for aditya birla group company. That was my First job when i join Jaya Shree Textile a Subsidiary group company of Aditya Birla Group is based on European Flex Textile.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Every day was a challenge, u never know what u will listen from customer, holding headphone on your head always not easy. Little time for enjoying the life.
Pros
Not free
Cons
Sort
I am thankful to Aditya Birla Group for providing me great opportunity to serve them in their legal department. --------------------------------------
I handled production planning and labor matters in the company's Woolen (Worsted) plant. It was a good beginning for my career. Had plenty of opportunities to learn, with good scope for improvemt and growth.
Pros
Large organisation, good learning opportunities
Cons
Nil
Productive and fun Work place. I have worked as Tech support executive in outbound call centers having an experience of 2 years. Currecntly working in Aditya Birla Group as HR trainee. Looking for a better opportunity.
My first job in retail sector is in allen solly.I basically learned most of thing eg. publicrelation prductknowledge and system knowledge etc.The most enjoyable part of this job is sometimes we are making soly weekend we decorate the store with ballon and and also we had a surprise gift to give the customer.
Aditya birla group is a very good and balancing company. I m working for past 6 year it has been a great experience for working in this organisation.Now I am looking for a supervisor job.
Pros
Time to time
Cons
I work here as a customer care executive..as ..aditya birla minacs postpaid executive...senior associate...customer query handling..work place and management is good
Cons
9 hours
This company is a customer service where make a call for resolving customer problem and also give her all benifit details .this is too herd company and too painfull...
Pros
free drop
Cons
long time
Management is very good my co-workers is friendly the hardest part of job when a day I leave this company for illness
Pros
Free targets
Cons
Free lunch
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aditya Birla Group?
Aditya Birla Group is one of the best Group to work and ample opportunities are provided to excel in the respective function. Human Capital is treated as most valuable asset and high level of work life balance.
Pros
Free Learning Opportunities
Cons
Few manufacturing set up at distant remote location
Each & Every facilities you got from your Channel Management & Manage & HR department also so strong. Honesty is mandatory for this company.
Very good place to work. Team work is appreciated and appraisals are on time. Decent amount of politics. Work pressure is there but personal life can be balanced
in times of fierce competition honesty is integral part of the company culture. a very employee friendly company. innovation is respected
Birla Corporation organises Training & Learning from time to time, like Total Quality Management, Business Communication and many progms to increse our skills, make changes in attitudes and approach, imparting product knowledge. Mainlt, we have to increase the sales of our product through dealers , sub-dealers, promoters and we have to appoint them on a regular basis. So, we don't have fixed working hours, we have to move out to the market as early as 6 a.m and sometimes we can return to our place after mid-night. The hardest part of the job is receiving calls while driving
Pros
Daily allowance
Cons
Our Co-workers are good & cooperative. It is good organization & group for work and very helpful for grow career.
I think it is one the better opportunities for the unemployed young.It plays vital role in decreasing the difficulties of unemployed in our country and improving their personality,skill,smartness and work efficiency. If one wants to build his /her career, he/she can build his/her career perfectly no doubt.
Pros
There is no free facilities of lunches
Cons
8 hours duty