Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra50 reviews

Collaborative & cordial.

Summary of all the above points rated. The culture in the organisation is professional, collaborative, interactive and cordial. The management is responsive and proficient in comprehending the needs of the working groups for achieving the goals & milestones of the business model of the organisation.

Dont join.

No work life balance at all. No motivation at all. Bad manager. Also a bad management. Please never join this company. It will just add to your stress levels

Collaborative and Supportive

The workplace is supportive, collaborative and promoted innovative thinking. It also provides enough options to try out different things and take up new initiatives

Some politics at different levels. But overall environment very good. I enjoyed working through out. In the last I had to leave due to my corrupt boss

I had to leave the group due to my corrupt boss. Who was caught later on and sacked. Other changed the company. Very clean working , seniors very helpful. CHRD plays very good roll in over all development and career planning of employees.

Fun and Learning environment

I was a summer intern and learnt quite a lot. I worked at the HR department and my seniors were extremely helpful and helped me gain the experience and exposure to the corporate world in general.

Legal assistant

I helped the company with reviewing the legal documents, attention the court matters on behalf of the company, went for arbitration matters and did the legal research.

Decent place to work in HR

Offers good Leadership Programs for MBA campus graduates. The career movements are fast and structured, liked the employee benefits too. Need a stronger flexible work policies

Good company

ABG is a good company to work for. The environment is relaxed but one needs to be self motivated to excel. Job security is there as the company will try to fit you in other businesses if need be.

Productive and fun place to work

ABG was a great place to work. Most days were productive because seniors gave a lot of autonomy Learned a lot from the work i did management gave a lot of autonomy culture was good , excellent work life balance when i was there, schedule was 6 days a week and there were very few holidays

ABG has great work life balance

I have met som egreat peers at ABG, and enjoyed my time here and learned a lot. But my learning and contribution would have been much higher if the Group didnt run on heirarchy and approvals.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aditya Birla Group?

Learning was fun

Here, i started as as an intern. Work was pretty much about building the company website and making presentations for different departments. the workplace culture was friendly and also very professional. The hardest part of the job was to say goodbye after the internship ended. I met many big celebrities on my job as they came for events.

Progressive workplace with strong values

The corporate office of Aditya Birla Group is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that is also quite open and progressive. The top management inspires respect and provide high quality mentoring to people working with them. The opportunities for young professionals to gain visibility are also quite significant. It is also one of the first places I have seen with women in key leadership position who have been given the opportunity to balance work with personal priorities.

Pros

Open work culture, good remuneration and benefits, intelligent and supportive colleagues

Cons

Excessive deference to the promoter's family especially among the old guard

Great Place to Work

Loads of learning opportunities and career advancements. Amazing work culture and management empowers employees to take decisions. Most enjoyable part of the work was to learn latest trends as a recruiter.

Na

1. Cross functional experience 2. High visibility roles and responsibilities 3. Competitive salary and benefits 4. Smart peer group 5. Opportunities to make huge impact

Had a chance to learn new stuffs

Learned to create Distributing Point in SCCM. Managing multiple user query simultaneously to quick support. The most enjoyable part of job was troubleshooting and learning new troubleshooting processes.

Cons

Short Breaks

Learn lot of new things Lot of pressure and fun to work New things to learn about vendor working culture Working hours are flexible Good co working staff

Pros

Free tea and snacks

Cons

Lang hours to work

productive and good work

this is a well paid corporate. and gives you new opportunities to work at and push you to do best in hiven time. good briefs and explanation and everything on mail

I enjoyed my time working in Aditya Birla Payments Bank Ltd. I got flexible timings working from 1 Pm to 10 Pm due to heavy taffic in mumbai. My fellows were very helpful to me anx learned many new things from him.

Balance between work and leisure

Work should be a friendly place where there should be a feeling of brotherhood and always willing to help other fellow associate.I have learned that pay shouldn't be a single motto but as gain knowledge of how to manage the surroundings.

Pros

lunch or dinner

Cons

less hours

A good organization. Takes care of its employees

Don't expect ground breaking work here. But it's a great place to work and build a career. Very senior and experiences leadership who drive all the verticals of the group

Good and Nice Work environment

Adita Birla is a very good Company and nice environment for employee. There Policies are beneficial and nice working culture. They have good project and any one can learn with good management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Group with

Learn about Aditya Birla Group in Mumbai, Maharashtra

• Aditya Birla Group
  • Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?