Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews for Associate

Don't expect ground breaking work here. But it's a great place to work and build a career. Very senior and experiences leadership who drive all the verticals of the group
I helped the company with reviewing the legal documents, attention the court matters on behalf of the company, went for arbitration matters and did the legal research.
This Organisation was a 3rd part client company & hence was more target driven rather than people driven can't blame the organisation since all 3rd part companies work like that. but overall a good place to work.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Good people to work with. Provides a good work life balance. Helps you to get an opportunity to work for diverse companies & different verticals.
everyday i hve to complete my own task which has deployed by my team leader if i could able to complete my task, it's almost free for the day and i can opts for for next task.at the sametime most of the time i completed my work before my given time,it's lead to my other co-worker some kind of things like ,,,i couldn't able to explain..some time very difficult for me some manager P.A. which coouldnt able to speak english.the thing most i like during my work was talking to those who eligible for reimbursment first time.they are really funny...
Pros
good food and good environment
Cons
heavy work during the financial year
?Speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the training in hindi or marathi Ihopelesss crowd,lowsallry heavy hectic work,no proper mnagement n no such it only irritating
Cons
Fast track career growth program. Offers rotations across businesses and function to build specialty in one. Day to day work involves high level of involvement in strategically important projects for the business. Freedom to apply creative approaches to solve problems at hand. High level of visibility of work at a top management (CXO) level.