Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Culture reviews

Summary of all the above points rated. The culture in the organisation is professional, collaborative, interactive and cordial. The management is responsive and proficient in comprehending the needs of the working groups for achieving the goals & milestones of the business model of the organisation.
Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..
Pros
Well
Cons
Full time
Goood and nice place to work As an IR specialist its a government job with added perks and benefits Challenging roles and reputation which supersede everything and will let you feel good about culture.
Here, I got the opportunities to learn and earn. My seniors were very helpful and supportive. They always motivated me to groom and grow myself well. They always helped me to keep myself updated on the market perspective. The internal meetings and training sessions were also very well designed and educative.
Very good company, great platform for learning. Working culture is well established, great sustainability, great job security. Work life balance is very good. Family environment make us more friendly to work with team.
I have really had a great time working with the group. It was my hard luck I couldn't continue. All the officers in the group are wonderful people.i salute each one of them.
Supportive , good management Nice culture Every one is caring each other Management is taking care of employee Learned a lot , Team management Time management , target and all
Work place very excellent I have improved my management skills learn so many things they provide training on weekly basis management is very good in aditya birla group
This company is good .I working in this company as a jr engineer . WORKING CULTURE IS VERY GOOD. I joined in 4/Feb/2019 . I currently work here. Job location is Nagda.
Its good exposure here in ABG. Getting great knowledge of Consumer Insights and Market research. Work culture is really good. Senior management helps in every step.My typical day at work includes Data research, meeting with sales team, getting insights from customers.
Ideal Place to work , Nice culture ,all health benefits,paid holidays,growth opportunities,Nice work and life balanced , holidays ,
Pros
All benefits
Great work environment and a better work culture for employees. I would recommend people to work for this company. Friendly environment. Thank you so much.
Dedication , acceptance , performance , respect will leads to success & to achieve your goals .. Choose the right team focus on it that give results as change in life style ..
* Good work culture and environment at working place. * Good learning during duration of job like how to manage class room training * I am fully satisfied from my job.
ABG was a great place to work. Most days were productive because seniors gave a lot of autonomy Learned a lot from the work i did management gave a lot of autonomy culture was good , excellent work life balance when i was there, schedule was 6 days a week and there were very few holidays
Positive good Corporate social responibility Good work place Good E- learning courses negative NO perosnal life No growth No support from senior management less wages no Sustainbility
Good place for work and excellent management culture who always improve the skills. Every day I have learn more about the retail sector and brand value.
Here, i started as as an intern. Work was pretty much about building the company website and making presentations for different departments. the workplace culture was friendly and also very professional. The hardest part of the job was to say goodbye after the internship ended. I met many big celebrities on my job as they came for events.
In Grasim chemical division working environment and culture is good. Comfortable location and All employee treat as a friend and also managment . Over All good origination.
I m join the team as a male nurse in renu power hospital renusagar , Aditya birla group ,hindalco , good place and a team work ,all staff and employees help nature . Fully enjoy this beautiful place and session.
Pros
Only two time tea
Cons
8 hours duty time
it was great experience to work with Aditya Birla group .Supportive management ,team work, real time response by seniors, appreciation on achievements, focus on customer satisfaction that makes different from others.