Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Job Security & Advancement reviews

Job security is really good. Working hours are fine and work is also good without much pressure. Salary is average and growth options are not that great. Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Lunch coupons at nominal prices
Cons
Salary is not upto market standards
Best Company to start career, Dedicated HR for taking care of GETsA lot of benefits to Employees.Personal growth,skill development, Learning opportunities are Enough.
Pros
Amazing Learning opportunities, Responsibility and benefits.
Cons
Better workplace for fresher and we'll hike in your career, good management, job not weel secured , if you do not perform well you may fire at any time.
Goood and nice place to work As an IR specialist its a government job with added perks and benefits Challenging roles and reputation which supersede everything and will let you feel good about culture.
I wish I could rejoin the company. It was fantastic experience and learned a lot there. The management was good and supportive. I enjoyed my tenure in the company.
Here, I got the opportunities to learn and earn. My seniors were very helpful and supportive. They always motivated me to groom and grow myself well. They always helped me to keep myself updated on the market perspective. The internal meetings and training sessions were also very well designed and educative.
The job is secured if you do your work with all of your efforts. This company will take care of your career, health insurance and gaining knowledge.
Very good company, great platform for learning. Working culture is well established, great sustainability, great job security. Work life balance is very good. Family environment make us more friendly to work with team.
The workplace is supportive, collaborative and promoted innovative thinking. It also provides enough options to try out different things and take up new initiatives
I had to leave the group due to my corrupt boss. Who was caught later on and sacked. Other changed the company. Very clean working , seniors very helpful. CHRD plays very good roll in over all development and career planning of employees.
I was a summer intern and learnt quite a lot. I worked at the HR department and my seniors were extremely helpful and helped me gain the experience and exposure to the corporate world in general.
ABG group is Indias No. One retail company having more than 10 businesses and service. It was a great pleasure with my technical team of maintenance and projects of the company. The company have good standard of operations and model trackers.
Offers good Leadership Programs for MBA campus graduates. The career movements are fast and structured, liked the employee benefits too. Need a stronger flexible work policies
multipal talant in my career. my job 100%sucessfull and completed in correct time.It Has been observed mind person . it is any problem easy handle person
ABG is a good company to work for. The environment is relaxed but one needs to be self motivated to excel. Job security is there as the company will try to fit you in other businesses if need be.
Everything else was fine in this company, I enjoyed working in the Aditya Birla Group and learned a lot from this job and I want to move on to a better position like DM or Team Leader.
It was great experience with Aditya birla group. This company actually gives a chance to there own employee to prove there skills.i would suggest to join others as well...even if I get chance again I'll join definitely
I am presently working now Guntur still I am not getting any benefit from our organization for my work and salary issue at my job that why I look for other organizations
Its a nice place to work in passion and they value the values and will sustain the values ,and nice work environment to delivery the talent. Note : kind request Need to avoid the paricality like Tamil,kerala
I am happy for my career.. But I want to growing up with myself.. So I want to change my company.. Otherwise my current company is too good... There have many facilities.
This company is good .I working in this company as a jr engineer . WORKING CULTURE IS VERY GOOD. I joined in 4/Feb/2019 . I currently work here. Job location is Nagda.
  1. Job Security & Advancement