Aditya Birla Public School

Aditya Birla Public School Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Fun

Good to work. Depends upon the principal to make things bad or haven. Office politics and chamcas are every where. Underperformer, average and high performers are in all schools. Do not involve in office politics and stay away from pisition holders, do not rry to please admin and senors. You will be happy.

Pros

Relax, open access to management

Cons

Salary as per 6 pay commission

good

extra work after school time stress free mind your work extra activity from company more attitude and egoist person no good communication political view

Pros

simple

Aditya Birla Public School insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Its one of the best school

Its one of the best school. Everyone will be getting job satisfaction.. Teachers get the scope to make them grow in this school..But it is little outskirt .

most corrupted management

It is one of the most corrupted one in terms of personnel management.The top level administrators are far away from real education and human culture.

Very good atmosphere for work

Over all conditions are very good and staff and management also very supportive . School campus teachers accommodations and other facilities are very good.

There is no pay scale as per govt. Teacher can be selected and can get good salary and promotion if he or she having flattering skill to persuade

Flattering of Principal is a hardest job otherwise everything good They do not follow government salary structure as you can do flattering that much you will get salary

Pros

Cons

Long h

good working environment

I am very happy to be a part of this group but due to some serious family related problems I am seeking for job transfer to Kolkata or neighboring areas of Kolkata.

Pros

job security

Cons

location

Its great to work with this company

I respect the Aditya Birla Company for giving me all the benefits of teacher and very healthy envirment for work but I have my family in Kanpur and they require me now .

Pros

Job security and competitive salary

Cons

we are missing city life.

Fun loving staff and supportive

Very good staff and communicative too. Acceptable to new initiatives and self supportive too. family like atmosphere working here. Management is supportive too.

Benefits

Productive and fun workplace

1.Opening day of new session . 2.Meticulous planning for the assigned work. 3.Very caring and supporting . 4.Followed the vision & mission of the Group . 5.Very high standards were set as target . 6.Hard work and dedication was always recognized .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aditya Birla Public School?

Good for learning, productive workplace

FineWorking in a system with proper documentationGood but unstableVery goodLong uselees hours we spend without having much workTime spent in classrooms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Public School with