Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance

Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Employee Reviews

India52 reviews

lifegoodcompanyworkingjobworkbirlathing

Work Life Balance

ABSLI gives a proper work culture environment. Gives ample time to understand work culture and business. Amazing employee benefits and stress-free job.

Work place culture very good and pure professional.

Company is 165 year old. Birla is a Brand and it's in 44 countries. Your job secured and also got more learning at professional plateform.Very supportive staff and management.

Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good Work place

I loved working there, tgey6have a good office environment and a jolly vibe going around. Both part time, full time jobs available. Overall good experience.

Great work experience with Aditya Birla Sun Life insurance

I was seen if you have any approach you will getting success very hurry. But you do not have any approach any contact then you have to make your level. In your communication behalf you will getting success.But Right now I am not getting that type of platform where I will give my hundred percent effort where I will see my future after few years good stable as well as i will get more and more opportunities to getting higher position.

Pros

No free lunch nothing provided anything

Cons

Very long hours you have to extend 3 to 4 hours extra

Experiential learning

A value oriented organization emphasizing on employee all round development to foster a team environment and create avenues for sustained growth. Culture wise it may rank amongst one of the best organizations in the country.

Best place to Work

Sky is the limit if you have caliber to perform... Good management team and seniors supports always. You are given freedom to speak and share your ideas

Pros

Everything is good

Rate to be Great Place to Work

Enjoyed my tenure working with great leaders.Transparency, liberty at work, empathy , growth all learned and depicted so well under one umbrella, very focussed and result oriented vision and alignment.

The Company was overall good and management was good

The company interview was pretty easy to crack. The management and managers are good but targets were high and difficult to achieve in Life Insurance Sector.

Pros

Private desk

Cons

Sales Pressure

.Problem at Middle Management

Shuffle the BH/ BM in every 3 yrs of tenure in the branch. So that they cannot root wrong in the same branch or fix the things as per own choice.If not possible then there must be half yearly review from regional HR. On every aspect including on recruitment of SM also.Middle management like BM and BH are missing the resources of local branches they are doing what they want to do no screening of candidate at the time of Interview. Overall the upper management is not able or capable to see what is happening at branch level. So making the culture of branch worst and bad.

Educational

Our college students were hired as marketing and finance interns. I was a finance intern at the company. We were provided finance training mostly along with a little bit of marketing concepts. So the marketing students did not feel satisfied. And being a finance intern the job responsibility was that of sales which felt unfair for us finance interns. Rest was a good experience. The mentors are really great and helpful as well as the training that they provide.

Pros

Helpful educational training, good mentors

Cons

Unpaid internship, incentives based purely on sales

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance?

Learnt and still learning

Teached me alot about self development , insurance and bank process while team handling is a good part being assistant manager makes you learn greater knowledge and humble way of working coordination , teamwork, sharing knowledge listening and speaking skills.

Pros

Being in insurance will teach you alot about banks and processes

Cons

No working hours and office. No designated area and work station

It was a funny environment entire the industry.

I started my career from this organisation & got many achievements from this. I was really very happy with company work style, easy team movements, Dedication & devotion, fully love to this organisation, never looked back to get reward from this co. Due to some personal reason I left this organisation .

Pros

Excellent job culture

Cons

Reporting manager was not so good

It was nice working with Aditya birla.

It was nice working with Aditya birla sun Life insurance. Work culture is disciplined and friendly also. Seniors were co-operative and helpful. Joyful atmosphere was there. Was getting my salary on time.

Pros

For my role no

Productive and Cool atmosphere

Any body can sustain here if your reporting manager is good. By the eay if you wre in banka channel then you have to maintain good relationship with the bank and as well the higher authority. Afterall bank will give you the policy.

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

No cons

Good and fun to work with

Here one can learn about customer handling, product peaching, business analysis, product development, customer retention techniques, business strategy creation and team work.

Outstanding organization

It's a wonderful organization , and one of the biggest organization's of India to work. Good growth, supporting management which help you in every tough situation.

Good company

They are not following the process that's why I left my company. I want to change my working culture also .good job security .i have no maturity data no data base.

No time for urself

Have to work on Sunday's as well and whole day goes into another day's stress.. Even though you have done the business. Working hours are always stretched.

Productive and fun working

work at Aditya Birla was very productive and i gain much knowledge about insurance sector. Management was well mannered. The most enjoyable part at job was cooperation between employees and they helped each other in lot of things.

Had a dreat experience to work with absli

Suggest to join due to migration i didn't worked for much time but very supportive staff and company.working nature and infrastructure is also good all required facilities and amenities provided by them.

ABSLI workplace

Aditya Birla is world wide famous name, Working with Birla group was an honor and spent 12 years in ABSLI was amazing n gain so many awards and experiences. Now its time to shift because payouts structure was not changed for the last 4-5 years n i want to grow in my life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance with