Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance

Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Employee Reviews

Educational

Our college students were hired as marketing and finance interns. I was a finance intern at the company. We were provided finance training mostly along with a little bit of marketing concepts. So the marketing students did not feel satisfied. And being a finance intern the job responsibility was that of sales which felt unfair for us finance interns. Rest was a good experience. The mentors are really great and helpful as well as the training that they provide.

Pros

Helpful educational training, good mentors

Cons

Unpaid internship, incentives based purely on sales

Learnt and still learning

Teached me alot about self development , insurance and bank process while team handling is a good part being assistant manager makes you learn greater knowledge and humble way of working coordination , teamwork, sharing knowledge listening and speaking skills.

Pros

Being in insurance will teach you alot about banks and processes

Cons

No working hours and office. No designated area and work station

It was a funny environment entire the industry.

I started my career from this organisation & got many achievements from this. I was really very happy with company work style, easy team movements, Dedication & devotion, fully love to this organisation, never looked back to get reward from this co. Due to some personal reason I left this organisation .

Pros

Excellent job culture

Cons

Reporting manager was not so good

Productive and Cool atmosphere

Any body can sustain here if your reporting manager is good. By the eay if you wre in banka channel then you have to maintain good relationship with the bank and as well the higher authority. Afterall bank will give you the policy.

Pros

Time flexibility

Cons

No cons

Good and fun to work with

Here one can learn about customer handling, product peaching, business analysis, product development, customer retention techniques, business strategy creation and team work.

Outstanding organization

It's a wonderful organization , and one of the biggest organization's of India to work. Good growth, supporting management which help you in every tough situation.

Good company

They are not following the process that's why I left my company. I want to change my working culture also .good job security .i have no maturity data no data base.

No time for urself

Have to work on Sunday's as well and whole day goes into another day's stress.. Even though you have done the business. Working hours are always stretched.

Productive and fun working

work at Aditya Birla was very productive and i gain much knowledge about insurance sector. Management was well mannered. The most enjoyable part at job was cooperation between employees and they helped each other in lot of things.

Had a dreat experience to work with absli

Suggest to join due to migration i didn't worked for much time but very supportive staff and company.working nature and infrastructure is also good all required facilities and amenities provided by them.

ABSLI workplace

Aditya Birla is world wide famous name, Working with Birla group was an honor and spent 12 years in ABSLI was amazing n gain so many awards and experiences. Now its time to shift because payouts structure was not changed for the last 4-5 years n i want to grow in my life.

High on Customer centric

There was fun to work with Aditya birla sunlife ,Company believe in individual growth and help them through various training programs . i love to work again with ABSLI.

Pros

Healthy work atmosphere

Cons

Delay in contest qualified Trips .

It is was nice working

Manager are not cooperative Manager change more offen Working culture is good Circle head use abusing language Product are not revised from past 2 years branch banking is selling same product

Pleasant environment

A very pleasant and friendly environment , you will surely learn alot their as a fresher, good working environment.As a intern I had learned many things from index preparation to fundamental and technical analysis , ratio analysis, derivatives , strategies for applying on charts on bullish or bearish phase of market, intraday trading.

Bancasurrance

In bancasurrance channel you have to sale your company products through HDFC Bank . The pb or rm of hdfc bank think you are a useless. There behaviour and thinking is mean minded. Good place for good looking lady to work not for male. Bank staff want to go with Lady's of particular insurance company. Too much ego of the staff . If you can oiling them their might be any chance to cont. Ur work.

Good in support of knowledge.

Work is good but salary is not enough because we have to travel to met clients, so travel from Vizag to other places also the amount would not get from company, we have to keep that amount and the work is in field for that the petrol expensive would not given by company.

Nice job

Worked in aditya birla was very interesting and knowledgeable...so many insurance companies are in competition so work hard to beat the competition...

It's a good company

In this company I have learned so many things.One of the most important thing is workplace culture is superb...this was the most enjoyable part of my journey...

Aditya Birla Group

The renowned named .. huge net worth .. all policies in place .. very professional .. excellent place to work especially for beginners and long running employees

Healthy workplace culture.

I have enjoyed the work profile in the Aditya birla sun life insurance company. The seniors are very helpful & very supportive. In the company many things I have been learned.

Peaceful and stressful work experience.

Peaceful and stressful work experience. Nice place to work and good working culture. We want to collect proper information and documentation for LI login.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance with