Adobe logo
Adobe

Adobe Employee Reviews

One of the best Companies to work with!

I had an amazing experience while working with Adobe, as a Customer Success Manager. They have a wide range of services. The team was ambitious and driven. People culture is quite welcoming and management is friendly. There is hardly any red tapism.

Pros

Free breakfast, lunch, dinner (depending upon your shift), cab services for night employees, night allowance, free snacks, gym, shower, basketball, table tennis

Cons

Work life balance was off

Job security is nil...they can kick you anytime without any prior notice

High politics, no job security,fake promises, favouritism, not employee concerned. In pandemic instead of helping their employee they r laying off without any notice without any genuine reason.

Very productive workplace

I got to learn a lot at Adobe as 6 months Product Intern. My teammates treated me as a part of the family and took my suggestions on everything. I got to learn how to deliver products.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner

Productive place to work at

Everything is under development legacy systems. Typical day's work is nice but not fulfilling. Management and the workplace culture is awesome. Hardest part of the job is working with legacy system where you have to work on the the technologies which are now getting obsolete.

Pros

free food, nice environment, nice people, great learning place

Cons

legacy systems

The atmosphere and culture at adobe is great. You get many facilities at Adobe and this company takes care of there employees. I will highly recommend other to work at this awesome workplace.

I am working there very freely there is no work pressure and colleague and manager are very helpful nature. People of Adobe's is very simple and humble they are very helpful. I enjoyed very good time with them. I never forget their kindness and helping nature. I am disable person but I never treated as I am different from them. There is a very very good environment for work. I would like to say them a big Thank you for everything and support and help me.

Pros

Excellent.

Cons

Excellent.

Good Learning and Productive at work

It was good team and Management, had good opportunity to learn new things. We had opportunity to explore on new tools and Interacting with customer in day to day role. We are more of Customer Center-city team and interact with across regional customers.

Perfect work and personal life integration

I joined Adobe in Jan 2012 and moved on to explore other things in life in Dec 2019, 8 years flew by like 8 weeks. Its great company with strong values which any honest individual can connect to his/her day-to-day life.

Workplace has good environment, work-life balance and compensation

Workplace has good environment, work-life balance and compensation. External and Internal trainings. working on projects involving innovation. American Holidays.

Productive, fun environment and very supportive employee

I was working there very freely there is no work pressure and colleague and manager are very helpful nature. People of Adobe's is very simple and humble they are very helpful. I enjoyed very good time with them. I never forget their kindness and helping nature. I am disable person but I never treated as I am different from them. There is a very very good environment for work. I would like to say them a big Thank you for everything and support and help me.

Jobs at Adobe

See more jobs

A good place to work if you are on the right team. Learning opportunities are there in Adobe and that needs to be explored. There is an option to buy shares at lower price when compared with the market.

Adobe has been a great place to work. The facilities and work culture is great. They prefer candidates from premier institutes and is overall a great company to work at.

Good culture, bad salary

It is a good company if you are an engineer, especially a developer. However for PGM and other non-tech roles, it can do better. Salaries are competitive for devs, but not for others.

Good and Fun

Good work experience paid well Nice Facilities for employees Employees taken care well Trust in employees Delegation is done well Freedom to choose your career

Competitive

Good place to work. Lot of learning curve. You will learn Presentation skills. Lot of client presentations which will help you to understand the business better.

Stressful and top heavy

This review is not for Adobe Engineering, but for ACS (Adobe consulting services). Its good as a consultancy, you at least get better package, as compared to Indian consultancies. Also, the facilities are at per with the engineering teams. But that's where the good part ends. The management of ACS are all brought in from some other consultancies, so the culture is pretty much like any other consultancy, top heavy and authoritative.

Not a good place for serious developers

Few years back Adobe used to be a reputed software firm. It's losing its reputation mainly due to creeping politics, forcing serious developers to look for options outside Adobe. Managers mostly no-brain guys, but are given good power from directors and senior management. They misuse their power to reward their close friends within the team. honest and good developers get nothing. If you are serious developer and want to grow in career, better learn some politics and chamchagiri, or don't join Adobe Bangalore.

Management is Dumb in Digital Imaging in Bengaluru

Your growth is not based on your talent and work, but rather if can keep praising your dumb manager or not. Manager has gang of lazy and dumb people who eat all your rewards. Good and intelligent developers are leaving. Senior management is sleeping. Your voice will not be listened.

Productive and fun workspace

Good benefits, relaxed work culture, minimum micromanagement. The management is not so involved but I guess that depends on manager to manager. Free meals, Gym, classes etc reimbursement.

Fun and supportive workplace

It was nice working with the latest technologies in adobe. So many smart people are there to help you and grow in technology. Working hours are flexible.

Fun workplace

Work environment is friendly with supportive colleagues. Management is good. Office hours are flexible. Good personal and professional life balance. Productive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adobe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2