ADORA

ADORA Employee Reviews

Na

It is a job with a lot of responsabiliti3a and chalangies. I like my job but i want to preserve my future and to taste a new life in a new country. I have a lot of banking and corporate experience and i am.sure that i can be usefull for any kind of banking jobs.

Art Director in Digital graphic

- I design ant Art directing in Adora. - Control printing. - Design UI for website and applications - Adora is a startop office - consultant about art.

Tốt

Thời gian thảnh thơi , anh em hòa đồng, giúp đỡ nhau trong công việc

Pros

Cơm giữa ca miễn phí

Cons

Xoay ca liên tục

môi trường làm việc năng động

Môi trường làm việc năng động, tiếp xúc với nhiều đối tượng khách hàng.

Pros

môi trường làm việc năng động

Cons

thiếu không gian nghỉ trưa

Worthy Calling

Adora has a wonderful mission of helping young people who have experienced trauma early in life. The staff and work environment and wonderful. Working at Adora is definitely more of a calling or a mission than a job.

Pros

Health Insurance, Great Work Environment, Wonderful Staff, Paid Living Expenses

Cons

Hard to balance life and work

vui vẽ hòa đồng

nhà hàng sạch đẹp tính kĩ luật công bằng vui vẻ hòa đồng không có gi khó quen bạn mới

Pros

bao ăn trưa

Cons

bảo hiểm sức khỏe

Amazing experience!

Working with a start-up is both very rewarding and challenging. Loved the environment of people in this company trying to do good.

fast paced but often emotionally charged

was a good enough experience that i was able to take away some knowledge from it. however the manager had poor business ethics as she claimed to want more of a "permanent" sales team despite hiring numerous people all with the promise of longer hours than the next person. She often had emotional spats with customers, that led with word of mouth suggesting others take their business elsewhere.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ADORA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADORA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ADORA