advertisement Culture reviews

Clear

long day job.

Go into the office building, pick up my sign and go to the area I'll be standing in for the day. I learned lots of things, cool tricks on how to flip a sign, how to hold it, ways to get peoples attention to look at the sign. Management was nice. Never really saw anyone cause you are working by yourself. The hardest part of the day would be working during the summer out in the sun when its 110 degrees outside. The most enjoyable part of the day would be the beginning of the day everyone is so nice and happy to see you.

Muito bom

Aprendi bastante trabalhando na equipe, que sempre me ajudou quando precisei de ajuda.

Job work

My management is good and it having friendly environment that support us to give our view point in the project. i learned so many things like working with group of people with one desired goal. When i debugging i face lot of stress to handle bugs. I enjoyed the every moment in the work hours because every one supports each other when they need help.

Productive and fun work space

A typical day at work I would imagine is me coming in excited to do my job and have a great time doing it well for the benefit of me and others. I have learned to have customer service, to multitask, I am very friendly, and am also an easy learner. I get along well working with others.

Productive and fun working with customers

Great working with a team. Great pay Boss was a great guy Co-workers were great Most enjoyable part was being able to talk to customers I learned customer service

dedicated and hardworking

* A typical day work is the common each day. * I learned to enjoy every day with a work day. * Management is bigger boss that is coworker. * CoWorkers, the person like me, we are a team. * The hardest part of the job, is when a bad day are arrived, not impossible only difficult. * The most enjoyable part of the job, is every day when you have a good environment.

Pros

free lunchs

Cons

the bad treat and without respect.

Fast pace and fun work environement

I learned many useful skills while working at Jolly Rogers. It has a professional yet fun work environment.

Pros

hours, management, co-workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at advertisement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Culture