advertisement Management reviews

Clear

long day job.

Go into the office building, pick up my sign and go to the area I'll be standing in for the day. I learned lots of things, cool tricks on how to flip a sign, how to hold it, ways to get peoples attention to look at the sign. Management was nice. Never really saw anyone cause you are working by yourself. The hardest part of the day would be working during the summer out in the sun when its 110 degrees outside. The most enjoyable part of the day would be the beginning of the day everyone is so nice and happy to see you.

Management Team

M&S had a great management team who was listen and try to support you through out your employment over the year i spent with M&S i learned some very valuable skills.

Job work

My management is good and it having friendly environment that support us to give our view point in the project. i learned so many things like working with group of people with one desired goal. When i debugging i face lot of stress to handle bugs. I enjoyed the every moment in the work hours because every one supports each other when they need help.

dedicated and hardworking

* A typical day work is the common each day. * I learned to enjoy every day with a work day. * Management is bigger boss that is coworker. * CoWorkers, the person like me, we are a team. * The hardest part of the job, is when a bad day are arrived, not impossible only difficult. * The most enjoyable part of the job, is every day when you have a good environment.

Pros

free lunchs

Cons

the bad treat and without respect.

Fast pace and fun work environement

I learned many useful skills while working at Jolly Rogers. It has a professional yet fun work environment.

Pros

hours, management, co-workers

Enjoyed working there fun environment and competitive.

A typical day come in get on the data base pick company review qualify and call sell booth space for a B2B event we promoted. I earned never take the advice of a friend, or work under him. Management is deceitful, Co-workers are cool, the hardest part of the job was convincing the prospect to purchase early. The most enjoyable part of the job was the event itself, helping your clients be happy and successful.

Pros

lot of quality source of networking contacts

Cons

lot of stress

Easy Going boss but was not very smart

Did not know how to manage her money therefore causing the business to go into deficit, and eventually shut down. Did not know any advertising techniques or how to lure in customers and offer different services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at advertisement. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question