Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews

India1,048 reviews

Found 1,048 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,903 reviews
bpoessarsalarycabfresherairtelprocesstiming

Good to work with team as they were so friendly and

Can easily enjoy while working. You doesn't feel like you are the slave. You feel like you are working for your friends. You don't have much work load it's kinda basic knowledge work and you get to work for 9 hours there will be rotational shift even night shift you will.

Cons

Awesome place to work and grow our career

It was a very good place to work and a good platform to showcase our talent. Right person with right path are encouraged and can grow easily.Superb management and IJP's will pave way for career growth.

Pros

Timely promotion based on performance

Cons

Holidays

Aegis Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Very bad

Very bad not good workload can't take break for lunch also politics managers are useless , no tranning very bad work culture can't take leaves, no growth

Pros

Cons

Long he work no break workload back to back calls

Generally productive and work and life balance can be achieved.

Overall Good place for those who wants to grow from scratch and stick for a long time. If you dont have the typical eductaional merit to choose options in Medical or Engineering then this the place to start.

Pros

Multiple process options enables newcomers to fit in any industry

Cons

Stressful at times since the company has a high demanding client base.

Productive and Learning with fun

Provides equal opportunity to all. Believes in internal growth and gives platform to learn & grow!I worked for almost 10 yrs and can't regret a moment. Very proud ex- Aegisite:-)

work place is good but very high call volume

nice place to starting job career in BPO .they have both process experience given in outbound and inbound.but salary is not sufficient given in company.

Work place is really cool

My first job in my career. Learning oppurtunity was very good. A starting job which was a pan india process for standard charterd bank was really good for learning.

Heavy call pressure, very less leaves.

Branded company. Good salary on time. Cab facility available for evening shift. Friendly environment, good people. Heavy call pressure. Very less leaves.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

best place to work.

I had a wonderful and good environment to learn about products and work

I had a wonderful and good environment to learn about products and work.Rotational off if required they provide weekend off also.I do get support from supervisor and manager to get promoted through IJP thanks for all.

Pros

Travel

Cons

8hrs

Worst workplace

Worst management. They force to work 10-11hours and deduct salary. No OT. Huge target. Team leaders are helpful. That's the good part working there...

Pros

Cons

Long hours and low salary

Overall all things well

Good job opportunity for part time job seekers for studentsOverall everything is goodStaff members also good and work environment is also totally good

Pros

Cons

Fix time

No productive, not good place for work, not good work culture

This is not good company for work, I spend my precious time here over 7 to 8 years of my life but it's not benefited me.Poor management.Not any employee improvement programsNot any eventsNot any training to enhance your abilities and not any decent working experience

Pros

Salary on time, flexibility in working time

Cons

Underpay, not growth in

better experience

i work in aegis ltd, UCO BANK Customer care two years after that dish tv call center under aegis , salary too poor that time . more candidate resigned from the post , Seiners are not good behavior , epf system is good , car pick up to station morning time , but very good company , but salary system not good ,

Cons

Nice place to work but salary is so low.domestic process they have

Work life balance is good, there was a little politics when I was working there.manager support was good.all they have is domestic process.growth is not there fixed salary day shifts shuttle facility

Pros

Cons

9hrs 15mins

Aegis is a good company

No doubt aegis is a good company The company given timely salary Sometime they arranged events for all employees which is good thing that's it thanks

Pros

Aegis protocol discipline

Cons

Sometime there TLs taking forcefully working after shift out

Satisfactory

My experience here was good best part is that this company also gives you quarterly bonus which attracts candidates to work with the organisation and stay

Pros

Monthly celebration

Cons

No cons

Very helpful company

I am experienced is very good my boss is very helpful & co-operat person , company employees all of family members not to different behaviour is my job time .thanks aegis

Pros

Birthday celebration all employees

Cons

Extra money

Productive and fun place

Good place to work.all were very friendly. I loved the place and people over there. Except salary. Salary was not at all satisfactory. But over all nice company.

Productive but stressful and unbalanced work and life and also unsatisfactory salary

Productive but very stressful and unbalanced work and life and also unsatisfactory salary.They play internal politics and also treat cce or assosiates and others like animals

One of the Best for BPO carrier.....

Tremendous staff management.....HR, TRAINERS & 1ST LEVEL MANAGERS WERE GOOD & UNDERSTANDING, all are good with attitude, knowledge cooperation and process centered... thanks for all the time spent with them.

Pros

Cooperation

Cons

Professional mentality can be increased

Not disciplined at all

people are not at all disciplined. They do not of any code of conduct towards their dressing, or work environment, or management. HR does not even have any sort of coordination with each other or a sense of responsibility. It's just pathetic and time waste. No one is even focused on the work or learning or growth. Innumerable numbers of political and gossips you can get at least in that theatre kind of company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aegis Limited with