Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Employee Reviews

Found 1,030 reviews matching the search
Good place to work.all were very friendly. I loved the place and people over there. Except salary. Salary was not at all satisfactory. But over all nice company.
Productive but very stressful and unbalanced work and life and also unsatisfactory salary.They play internal politics and also treat cce or assosiates and others like animals
Tremendous staff management.....HR, TRAINERS & 1ST LEVEL MANAGERS WERE GOOD & UNDERSTANDING, all are good with attitude, knowledge cooperation and process centered... thanks for all the time spent with them.
Pros
Cooperation
Cons
Professional mentality can be increased
people are not at all disciplined. They do not of any code of conduct towards their dressing, or work environment, or management. HR does not even have any sort of coordination with each other or a sense of responsibility. It's just pathetic and time waste. No one is even focused on the work or learning or growth. Innumerable numbers of political and gossips you can get at least in that theatre kind of company.
My first company. I started my career with Aegis. I was really happy. Thank you Aegis. I will be happy if I will get one more chance to work with Aegis. But one think I would like to inform you that when I was join in 2009 that time and now in present time is huge difference. Management, team leader each and everything.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It's a great project for swiggy and good company to work and also the team management.I was working for blended process and I have enjoyed working very much.
Pros
free coupons
Cons
Na
Good Place to work. Management and Staffs are pretty cool and we have a happy environment to work with. We do get incentives and gift cards for the work we serve.
Dont go for aegis until u r a manager, worst HR team, poor salary, theybwill look for a opportunity to loot from you, there is no work from home opportunities for all employees, and not even a half salary they provided for employees on covid time, most of the employees resigned that time,
I simply won't recommend to work in Aegis. Work environment is worst & stressful. Politics are going on there by cheap employees. But bosses are so well.
Pros
Operation management was good salary come on time.Training department and training was good and fruitful lot of things was learned over there like how to manage the people and performance management.Hardest part of the the job is maintain or sustain a span quality.
Cons
Good work place for the freshers and Those who only aim for money don't like this work. Think positively and make experience of each and every work in this organization.
Pros
Food expenses in canteen is very less and friendly staffs and trainers.
Cons
According to the requirements.
When you talk with the customer through the day you feel completely exhausted, need to complete login hours irrespective with your brake & 2nd shift didn't allow to complete it, finding system for login is difficult this result in less login and less salary, Count of system is less compare to employee, rotational week off
Pros
No proper management
Cons
Count of system is less compare to employee
Good experience in calling. It's a nice company to start with my job. I got a better experience to know the marketing strategies. Calling styles. Overall it's a awesome experience with the company.
Pros
Excellent
Good
all the Bosses are very easy to work with , very down to earth and understandingfelt at home from day one at this company ( worked here for one year )
Pros
they will help you do your work right
Cons
sometimes they ask to extend work hours
If someone who wants to start their career in bpo can definitely try in aegis for the first carve. Work culture is good, you can't expect special bonuses
Working with Aegis was always good to me, everyone there is supportive, they give a push to the candidates career and also have a good work environment for the candidate to experience of how a corporate life looks like.... Overall an awesome experience with Aegis.
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
Job security
I have only worked there for only five months, I have learned several things, the working environment is pleasent and there won't be any other issues. There will be steady growth in our knowledge and life
This is my new job aegis sector 16 noida and good experience in my life, first job experience in my life usefully job for my memorial. Not bad in my life
Good
Learnt a lot of things on team management front. Increased the team size from 20 to 2000 and handled all situations well with support of my immediate supervisor. All work and no play make jack a dull boy and hence the company makes sure that there is fun activity every weekend.
8 hrs shift, collaborative, team management, working on new applications, competitive spirit. extra curricular activities was fun part and used to party once in a month
Pros
Flexible hrs
Cons
less break
aegis is good company management is good ..helpfull.. security system is good ..all senior is helpfull ..hr team is very helpfull ..dress code is formal.
  1. Employee Reviews