Aegis Pay & Benefits reviews: Warehouse LeadReview this company
Warehouse Lead4 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 537 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
On a typical day usually start with same day routine but leaned a lot on mistakes by my management staff & co worker with there support & friendly nature helps things more easy to work. Hardest part, you can't say it hardest as each task it hardest in itself but taking the challenges on is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Good Working envirnoment & Nice Cafeteria
Long Hours & Less Salary
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aegis?
More reviews from Warehouse Lead
See all 4 reviews
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 537 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Aegis
- How are the working hours at Aegis?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Aegis?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Aegis?2 people answered
- What is interview process like at Aegis?One person answered
- How often do raises happen at Aegis?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Aegis? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Aegis?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Aegis?