Aegis

Aegis Culture reviews

Clear

good

Good culture of work. Salary is not too much. Good for fresher.lot of learning opportunity. Management is good . friendly work environment.

Pathetic company

No 1 should go in this co. Even for an interview..pathetic co and people as well..HR dont even resolve our issues inspite of resolving they see us in water if we go and make any of the complaint they font resolvr it on the top of it they spread the same things in thr whole co. So not at all helping nature..thry dont even reply our mails..managers to mashaallah dont find words to say..pathetic..politics bhar bhar ke..if they target any1 they mean to terminate that guy whetherr it is support staff, m manager support staff advisors..

Supportive and friendly environment

I worked in Aegis for 6 months and experience was great job was challenging but not depressing also best part was the management were very supportive.

productive and fun workplace

I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only motiva..

Place to Learn a Lot for Freshers

Coordination and Motivation by Management helps you to increase your productivity. Training and Discussion time to time. Colleagues are helping.

Cons

Change in Shift Timings so frequently

healthy environment

good environment and i have learned public relation and job culture was good. co worker was really good. hardest part of the job to get holidays at emergency

Pros

good environment

Cons

holidays issue

Experience in aegis: Awesome and mesmerizing

My experience is Aegis, Noida was mind blowing. I loved working there. The atmosphere there is really fantastic. The management is very cooperative.

Productive and Fun

It's is a overall a good place to work, as have fun activities too. Management is employee friendly. Working for this company for last 22 months still has the feeling as if going for the first day as have every day a new creative things to do.

productive and fun

Many companies like to say that they have an “open” culture. Or, that they believe in horizontal hierarchy. That everyone can approach each other without boundaries. That communication lines between all roles and levels are open, and that all ideas are to be heard. They may provide open seating where cubicles have no walls and doors, build an intranet where you can upload and share documents or have group meetings where you are encouraged to bring forth ideas, and perhaps an HR team dedicated to maintain and build this company culture.

Pros

free water and tissue paper

Cons

cab

productive and fun

I was working as a CC . i learned how satisfy customters. Our management has good leading skillsand co- workers behave as like colleagues

Pros

Cce

Learning Experience

It was a one month intern to get a hands-on feel of a BPO culture in Bangalore. It was also to help increase my skills with customer support with North American clients and learn something new.

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Stressful

customer care

It was typical day at work The process was good Learned how to solve problems of customers The hardest part of the job was to convenience a customer. Enjoyable part of the job was when customers used to give good compliment..

Excellent Place to Work

My Stint with Aegis have been excellent , it had evolved me as a leader . Have learnt great things which would help me in my coming days . The leadership has been excellent and gives you freedom to work and explore ideas .

we use to enjoy at week ends at our office like playing indoor games

No day was typical in aegis. I learned so many things in my office. Management was nice. My co-workers are too good. My hardest part of that job is losing the calls. I love to serve my customers because, my job is to give services to them.

Pros

every month ones we use to HAVE TEEM LUCH

Cons

if the call are in cue we have to say at office

productive and fun workplace

it was a good experience i learned to deal with costumer queries and satisfaction. co-workers there were very helpful because of their support, i was able to understand the work . The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with different types of queries.

Pros

cab facility

Cons

night shift

Good and every one are supportive

All are supportive and I was getting encouragement from the manager and rewards. Amazing work place and environment.and i have learnt more new subjects.

Pros

Na

Cons

9Hrs

Both productive & fun work place

Aegis is a multinational BPO sector. Aegis management is good & helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job when we attend the call. We also learned in this job how to deal with the customer.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Nice place for learning and enhance the skills

Nice place for learning and enhance the skills co-workers are very nice but the hardest part of this job is Anyalis and the enjoyable part is great time spent with colleges.

Pros

Cons

9 Hours

Good Working Atmosphere

It was good working there but sometimes it becomes quite hectic to take callls for 9 hours specially when if you are not well,the most enjoyable part was to learn how to deal with different kind of customers.

productive and fun place to work

Great place to work helpful team leaders and managers day begins with the reports and with any updates and great atmosphere great place

Pros

free lunches

Cons

free long hours

Productivity & Workful Envirnoment

On a typical day usually start with same day routine but leaned a lot on mistakes by my management staff & co worker with there support & friendly nature helps things more easy to work. Hardest part, you can't say it hardest as each task it hardest in itself but taking the challenges on is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good Working envirnoment & Nice Cafeteria

Cons

Long Hours & Less Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis