Aegis

Aegis Management reviews

Clear

good

Good culture of work. Salary is not too much. Good for fresher.lot of learning opportunity. Management is good . friendly work environment.

Not fun at all politics everywhere discrimination for North Indian

Not so good for long term work cafeteria is not good .trainer are non professional .. very bad behavior for north Indian..only apaac process and department is excellent

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Disfunctional management

Worst experience I had in aegis

There is no personal life if you are working at aegis. Management is worst. And the shift timing allotment is not good. Pay scale is too low. I had my worst experience with aegis

Pathetic work place

Pathetic work place filled with false commitments Micro management No hike or appraisal As always, good work means more work You are expected to give away your personal life and what not !

I think it's a pressure cooker

Work fast with slow systems and management don't have knowledge about that process and scheme. Every team leader and assistance manager will escape from work.i asked solution for a problem on process they said I don't know please ask to another one or a quality team.

Terrible company

Terrific company with toxic environment. Would never recommend to my enemy. Never go their they will consume you and would kill you slowly. Run away if possible.

Pros

Cons

Many

Pathetic company

No 1 should go in this co. Even for an interview..pathetic co and people as well..HR dont even resolve our issues inspite of resolving they see us in water if we go and make any of the complaint they font resolvr it on the top of it they spread the same things in thr whole co. So not at all helping nature..thry dont even reply our mails..managers to mashaallah dont find words to say..pathetic..politics bhar bhar ke..if they target any1 they mean to terminate that guy whetherr it is support staff, m manager support staff advisors..

Supportive and friendly environment

I worked in Aegis for 6 months and experience was great job was challenging but not depressing also best part was the management were very supportive.

productive and fun workplace

I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only motiva..

Place to Learn a Lot for Freshers

Coordination and Motivation by Management helps you to increase your productivity. Training and Discussion time to time. Colleagues are helping.

Cons

Change in Shift Timings so frequently

Experience in aegis: Awesome and mesmerizing

My experience is Aegis, Noida was mind blowing. I loved working there. The atmosphere there is really fantastic. The management is very cooperative.

management of aegis specially etisalat process is pathetic.

there is no OT rather its only appreciation even if we have to extend. There is no security of the office during any bandhs or strike days. people does not know what professionalism is. no hike even after completing more than 365days in the organisation. there is a huge gap in the communication within the organisation.

Pros

nothing

Cons

management is pathetic

Productive and Fun

It's is a overall a good place to work, as have fun activities too. Management is employee friendly. Working for this company for last 22 months still has the feeling as if going for the first day as have every day a new creative things to do.

Friendly environment

I was working with the friend where everyone treated as a friend, no any manager, supervisor, team leader all gave me importance. Every saturday we were celebrate as a function day. Management was good and strict. New employee were learning from senior as a friend.

good for fresher bpo employees

there is no such a day in work. i learned how does a company works and different departments working hard.management was good. co workers are at their best. the hardest part of the job is that clients problems won't get solved quickly.talking to the customers.

Pros

free coffee and tea

Cons

not so long.

I am happy to work with Aegis

I am happy to be part aegis, Aegis is the platform to take your learning to the next level, Very good management very transparent decision Aegis has a policy to promote only internal which is very good policy

productive and fun

I was working as a CC . i learned how satisfy customters. Our management has good leading skillsand co- workers behave as like colleagues

Pros

Cce

we use to enjoy at week ends at our office like playing indoor games

No day was typical in aegis. I learned so many things in my office. Management was nice. My co-workers are too good. My hardest part of that job is losing the calls. I love to serve my customers because, my job is to give services to them.

Pros

every month ones we use to HAVE TEEM LUCH

Cons

if the call are in cue we have to say at office

Great opportunity to learn and develop skill and communication

good thought for a fresher for the communication skill and knowledge. but management have issues to forward the developed candidates to give higher position

stessless Job

I have learnt how to make a job with in stipulated time period, how to move flexible with co-workers. HR Management conducting fun activities to their employees. But, we can't see incentives and promotions or increment

Fun work place

The pressure hours are the most typical time as there is no one to get break while the pressure hour is on. How to manage & resolve people's queries with an ease. Management was not that much god as they were more interested in making people join & make them work rather than caring for those who work for them. My colleagues were all good person & they also supported alot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?