Aegis

Aegis Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Good for freshers

For freshers it is a good platform to learn and expertise communication, but never ever think to work long time here since the salary hike is worst here.

Pros

Improve communication skills

Cons

Salary hike and career growth

customer service representative

Itr was a good place to be when i was working their in 2015, we need to be a goor performer and we could be recognised, but you will have to be on calls continuously

Pros

u get free dinner when ur on the night shift

Not fun at all politics everywhere discrimination for North Indian

Not so good for long term work cafeteria is not good .trainer are non professional .. very bad behavior for north Indian..only apaac process and department is excellent

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Disfunctional management

Good workplace for communication skill

AdvantagesšŸ™‚šŸ‘ of this companyWorks is easySalary receive at a time alwaysEasy interview, manager behaviour is goodDisadvantageā˜¹ļøšŸ‘ŽRandomly week off, no any festival offSalary is not enoughNo future in this companyBetter quality pressure

Good place to work...they give salary in time !on way drop ir pick up fesility !As a advisor lot of presure to handle !good environment to work !safety level was good !

If you frustated by job search then you should go Aegis otherwise keep searching better opportunity.

Salary is Low as per the work load and stress. you will hardly get you leave approval while you have enough leave in your account. one and only thing which i liked about aegis that they paid the salary always on time.

good

Good culture of work. Salary is not too much. Good for fresher.lot of learning opportunity. Management is good . friendly work environment.

good but not best

It is very good to work with Aegis but salary issue is always there that they don't giv best salary to the best employees.i was working for almost 8 hours a day but I was able to get only 12000-13000pm which I think I deserve much more than that.

A good & busy workplace.

Tranning was good. Very hard work. Low salary. Shift problem(will not be according to you). Clean workplace. my tranning time was very exiting & enjoyable. Sometimes functions was arranged like Diwali Mela. Tallant shows were arranged &candidates were awarded.

Pros

Incentives.

good working environment,

In Aegis overall good company . I am going to share good experiences of my life.I joined aegis in account payable post. i enjoyed in aegis.

Pros

compensation, incentives

Cons

extra working hours

Good place to work.

Good company for the fresher to start their carrier. salary is not OKAY for experienced. Gives scope of improvement to skilled candidates. There is lot more to learn and grow up as an individual at Aegis.People around are very open and help each other. salary hike once in a year is worst. where as like 3% to 6%. Job security is high.

Pros

Job secure, Nice place to work.

Cons

salary hike once in a year is worst

productive

yes, its a nice company.this was my first company and i had a great time with my colleagues.i learnt some professonal behaviours through this company.

Pros

good salary

Cons

no food coupons, night shift allowances, etc

It was good

It was good. Not over fond of the place. It was very stress inducing job. But the work environment was friendly. just looking for a better opportunity.

Cons

long hours specially after midnight

Productive and skill improvement

The job was fun and hard work is required but due to time related issue the job was a bit problemetic But is was fun working there and I want to grow more and so I left and want come out of that sector with a good amount of pay..

Cons

good for fresher bpo employees

there is no such a day in work. i learned how does a company works and different departments working hard.management was good. co workers are at their best. the hardest part of the job is that clients problems won't get solved quickly.talking to the customers.

Pros

free coffee and tea

Cons

not so long.

for learners

I learned alot of things from aegis like customers dealing. It's a good place for communication you can build your communication skills easily but they were providing less salary package.

Pros

Cons

yes very long shift + 8 hours login

overall good

overall good in aegis.but seniors is so angry any time and seniors are says do work any time no time for lunch.and tea break.

Pros

Cons

10 hours

Funplace n learning

I enjoyed working with colleagues, all are cooperative n helpful.. Company gves salary on time , n gives opportunity to disabled pple as well ..

stessless Job

I have learnt how to make a job with in stipulated time period, how to move flexible with co-workers. HR Management conducting fun activities to their employees. But, we can't see incentives and promotions or increment

good work atmosphere & friendly management

i think in aegis there will be growth but it require a lot of time to get this.in aegis i work for a voice process inbound & it is very hard for me to sustain there & the salary is not good.

Pros

good trainers

Cons

salary is below average

call center is very good .employees was good salary no problem but lessthan expectation

I am working last four year. Work started as excutive leble after two year promotion than floor suport All employees relation is good .working atmosphere is also good.salary no issue but lessthan expectation Official management is very good and cooperative

Cons

Duties only 8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis