Aegis

Aegis Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

fun place

It's like going to college. No formalities, just be on time and make sales and enjoy, cool environment, easy going people, light mannered. Don't expect too much growth or money. You can't get everything

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Growth may get difficult

Productive and fun

The company includes many processes and a typical day at work is kind of fun. It may be one of the good companies to work with for a fresher, the work flow is too much, so you know how much effort you should be capable of giving in the very start of career. Receiving calls from Premium customers, and retaining them is the part of every day, so it is kind of doing the same work again and again, so you dont learn anything new. Rotational week offs are there, It is kind of fun working there in Aegis for a fresher.

Terrible company

Terrific company with toxic environment. Would never recommend to my enemy. Never go their they will consume you and would kill you slowly. Run away if possible.

Pros

Cons

Many

Good work environment

I was very happy with my job n job Profile but the only reason I left the job is complete night shift or else I was ready to work there through out my life

good but not best

It is very good to work with Aegis but salary issue is always there that they don't giv best salary to the best employees.i was working for almost 8 hours a day but I was able to get only 12000-13000pm which I think I deserve much more than that.

Fun workplace with balance life

Wow... Awesome company to work with. Very hard to be out of the company. Fell like home to work. 2 way cabs provided. Awesome cafeteria. Friendly managers.

A good & busy workplace.

Tranning was good. Very hard work. Low salary. Shift problem(will not be according to you). Clean workplace. my tranning time was very exiting & enjoyable. Sometimes functions was arranged like Diwali Mela. Tallant shows were arranged &candidates were awarded.

Pros

Incentives.

Fun

Saturday and Sunday are the most fun days at office. We can enjoy and take calls since there would be only less volume of calls. Week days it would be high volume of calls.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Breaks

productive

yes, its a nice company.this was my first company and i had a great time with my colleagues.i learnt some professonal behaviours through this company.

Pros

good salary

Cons

no food coupons, night shift allowances, etc

It was good

It was good. Not over fond of the place. It was very stress inducing job. But the work environment was friendly. just looking for a better opportunity.

Cons

long hours specially after midnight

non

it was a good company , the only reason for me to change it is they are sending me haryana to their new set-up, and i was not comfortable to do so, in a short period of time, so i choose to join new company

Pros

non

Funplace n learning

I enjoyed working with colleagues, all are cooperative n helpful.. Company gves salary on time , n gives opportunity to disabled pple as well ..

Excellent Place to Work

My Stint with Aegis have been excellent , it had evolved me as a leader . Have learnt great things which would help me in my coming days . The leadership has been excellent and gives you freedom to work and explore ideas .

not well

Not well.. I'm nit satisfied this company so I have left my job and I'm looking job . This company so hard works employee and employee to very suck...blood

Fun work place

The pressure hours are the most typical time as there is no one to get break while the pressure hour is on. How to manage & resolve people's queries with an ease. Management was not that much god as they were more interested in making people join & make them work rather than caring for those who work for them. My colleagues were all good person & they also supported alot.

normal

Company is the average my overall experience .I observed talent persons no growth.Who every personally maintain A.m problems they are growth quickly

Pros

Cons

8 hours

working atmosphare is very good

all is good i was very happy with this job but i left it because of my family problems . i learnt every thing with aegis lmt the management is very goood . my coworkers is very friendly & very helpfull. The hardest part of the job is headphone

Pros

no free lunch

Fun Place to work

I am loving this Job, and really would love to see me grow in leaps and bounds, however one has to move on with career and life.

Pros

Fun place

Cons

Long Hours

What you learned

what i learned at work place, Work discipline(Work ethic) :- i was not taking leaves unnecessarily, if it's vey emergency i used the management 2hr before take permission, not to waste time talking unwanted talks. Time management :- will make sure to be report on time while before logging in , during break.

productive and fun place to work

Great place to work helpful team leaders and managers day begins with the reports and with any updates and great atmosphere great place

Pros

free lunches

Cons

free long hours

Productivity & Workful Envirnoment

On a typical day usually start with same day routine but leaned a lot on mistakes by my management staff & co worker with there support & friendly nature helps things more easy to work. Hardest part, you can't say it hardest as each task it hardest in itself but taking the challenges on is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good Working envirnoment & Nice Cafeteria

Cons

Long Hours & Less Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aegis