Afcons Infrastructure Limited

Afcons Infrastructure Limited Employee Reviews

India166 reviews

Productive, Challenging, enjoyable

Enjoyed a lot. Superb and brilliant subordinate Manager and Engineers I got. Work place culture was nice. You have to work 12 hour and some times more. But excitement always there.

Pros

Free Furnished Housing Accommodation

Overall experience is good

Overall experience is good. But the work life balance is bad .at site level you have work every day no weekend .only alternative Sunday is available . No work from home is available at site office.you have work 12 hours a day

Afcons Infrastructure Limited insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job

Good

Good work environment and culture also. The job is quite interesting! I struggled a bit in the beginning as there was no formal training session. I learnt everything on the job. I got a chance to wear multiple hats and that helped me get a taste of different roles within the same team.

Pros

Timely provide salary and other benefit

Cons

working hours more than 10 hours per day

Good to work

I have worked in LNG kochi project , and i enjoyed the work pressure. most of the sr. people are very helpful and knowledgeable they always a teach to junior.

Pros

Cons

Duty Hrs is 12

Good place to work and get good experience.

In Afcons work culture is employee friendly with positive attitude.Excellent team work and knowledge sharing team mates. All seniors are care taker and good mentor. Senior management is supportive and anyone can earn good appraisal. Only drawback is long working hours and no holidays. Every alternate Sunday is working as well as Public holidays. No personal life or family life.No overtime count and no comp off.If you are workaholic then this is paradise for you.

Pros

Senior management is supportive and anyone can earn good appraisal.

Good workplace

Good company to work with. Staff is cooperative, Accommodation and food facilities are good. Fairley paid. Transportation facility from accommodation to workplace available.

fun workspace

have a great experience there got to know many knowledgeable thing and also done surveys and saw the launching of Bridge which is constructed on the site

Challenging, learning and growth environment

A challenging, exciting journey of learning, relearning and growth, within a D&I environment. The projects offer exposure to extreme engineering, value engineering, innovations. We strive to continuously realign our needle on employee engagement, L&D and wellness initiatives, and growth of our employees,. We maitain a continuous connect with our employees through feedbacks and feedforwards to monitor the people pulse meter.

Pros

AFCONS is a well known legend for On time payment of salaries of employees and wages of workers

Cons

Long working hours, Compulsions of on time delivery of big infrastructure projects entail working in two 12 hrs shift, Only one day off after 15 days during Shift change.

You will feel like home.

Work culture is awesome. All are very friendly. Its very hard to leave this job. I would recommend to anyone who wants to learn and grow. Sometimes working hours go upto late night and hence work-life balance gets disturbed.

Work life Balance

Very good Organization to work with and great Team and developed Leadership skills. It is one of the best Place to work for an Infrastructure experience blended with IT as a business enabler.

Best company for freshers in any area of field

Best company in Infrastructure like tunnels, highways, railways, metro, bridges, it is very rapid growing company in India in current situation, because the work completion is before stipulated time

Experience with AFCONS Infrastructure Ltd.

This company build a proper Quality and professional engineers as present industrial needs 1.By its work management. 2. By its work culture. 3. By its quality training.

Good company of civil

Very good company to work.but work life balance is very poor.7 days a week work.Daily 13hour duty.worklace was chennai.It was underground metro project.

Overall good to work with

Had a wonderful time while working with Afcons Infrastructure Ltd and had gained a lot of experience and it was a basement to improve my career, employees were working from all over India

Nice

Very nice and friendly culture at workplace and very high technical skill and event learning at site and office all seniors are very helpful for your technical resolutions.

Productive and Fun

Providing guidline about company and work to carry out smoothly. Opportunity is given failry to each member to utilise and improve skills. Afcons provide industrial and personal improvement trainning.

Sufficient number of manpower available for each work. Good work culture as well as good Safety culture. Qualified and experienced professionals are involved in job.

Very good and professional Company

Very good and professional Company . More scope for learning and supportive Higher management, good culture, one of the best company in India is AFCONS.

Good learning experience

Great exposure to learn construction works. Client Handling, Technical Assessment, Contractor Handling are a part of the job. Both technical as well as managerial skills could be learned.

Pros

Free lunches, Accommodation etc

Cons

Long Hours

Good company

I feel glad to be part of this company because here i achieve everything beacuse company introduce your skills in to reality and change in to a good performance

Professional

Working hours were more it should be less with more shifts for better efficiency and results, they should check efficiency results by increasing shifts and reducing working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afcons Infrastructure Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Afcons Infrastructure Limited with

• Afcons Infrastructure Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?