Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews

Please don't join affinity express company work culture is not good at all management is not supportive I join affinity 1month back after joining I came to know workplace is not good at all don't get SME support on a work team leader do not co ordinate and suppport I had left the job . Too much work load salary package is not good at all
Pros
Cons
Don't join affinity express
No professionalism at work neither management nor employer side. The salary is too less for living. Promotion gets in your dream doesn't matter you are working in this company for 10 years.
Pros
Cons
Too much work stress
Typical day at work is stress full, daily deadline makes more hard. Fish market have less noise than this company at 4 to 5 pm. it's Casual practice to Yell at Employee.HR is only for Hiring they don't know the meaning of Human resource Management. Workplace culture is not good for a Employee. no Incentives, Favoritism, Politics. no wonder new people leave this company. that's what I learned 5 years
Pros
No pros.
Cons
No managment.
Very bad management and I would like to abuse BC. Dont join there I working there 4 month bt we 13 people resigned oneday due to management problem. Bad management.
Pros
Bc
Cons
Mc
Kindly please please its my humble request to you all dont apply in this company in this lockdown period they are firing bulk number of employees, they dont give any job security and till now they have fired 70% of the employees, still anyone wants to apply can apply in there own risk.
Pros
Nothing pros found such
Cons
No job security
I have been worked there for 2 years. Very partial bahaviour from leads, managers, AVP. Very disappointed with working shifts, break limitations and restrictions. Lots of politics.
Learnt a lot of things at Affinity,from on-desk work to work life balance.It was overall a great experience working there with cooperative colleagues and team leaders,ready to help a fresher like me.Got lucky to get a supportive and motivating team leader.
No employee get full month salary due to poor punch system. HR does listen employee concerns also there is no escalation matrix. management impose anything and everything, there is no respect through management, poor work culture.
Affinity has more project to work. company has only night shift the person who wants to work day shift please don't apply. favoritism happening much more.
Overall experience is good. Clean environment, hygiene is top most concern for the management. Presence in 3 countries , peers in the organization are helpful.
Hi guys, This is truth that there is no carrier in this company. The management is worst. Some managers don knw how to manage the productivity. Seniors haras juniors and if we complain to managers they jus ignore Seniors abuse juniors. And managers don understand juniors
I was worked there for 4 months and I have resigned that job because of some personal issues. But they have handled everyone very good. Manager is unable to handle team. But the team leader is an excellent
I worked for 15 months and its a good learning for me from Affinity. I learnt software from Affinity and they supported and motivated very good. As it's a new work place .
Company is good to start as fresher. But if you become experienced it's not good company to stay. Career and financial growth is not there. Management peoples are very poor.
There is political environment.. less salary and lots of work tension Benefits only in night shift No personal growth Other issues are also there Only work 1 year not more than that
Do Not Recommend for - Ad Operation Profile Jobs If fresher it is okay (But still won't recommend) For experience people (Including Managerial level) not recommended. A big fat 'NO'
Its a good platform to start your carrer, environment is very friendly ,TL ,manager are also helpful. Good organisation to start your carrer. Festival are celebrating.
digital advertising company ok to work less salary no team management no appraisals no recognition no team work no appreciation week end working zero involvement from HR
Management team AVP and Managers are worst they treat you like a slave not an employee. Not the proper company to work for worst work culture. Never join this company until you are completely ready.
The company is good but the work environment is pathetic. I learned graphic designing from this company and management is the good hardest part of this company is they have night shift
A lot of work pressure. Too much harassment. Too much politics issues. Partiality was done. tolerates to employees No pay for OT was given at the last moment they reject it.
  1. Employee Reviews