Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews

India111 reviews

Affinity Express insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and average work culture.

Organization was good and well managed, the problem solving were best part they handle but the salary is less for the kind of work. Although the environment were very friendly.

Pros

Celebrate every occasion.

Cons

Less salary

Not a fun place to work.

Management doesn’t support growth. I faced a lot of abusive team leaders and mentors. Lot of politics, try to exploit. Definitely a no no for freshers.

I have wasted my 8 years of life there

I have wasted my 8 years of life there so don't go and waste your time it's was horrified experience lots of work but don't have salary. Management is f7ck off

Pros

I have wasted my 8 years of life there

Cons

I have wasted my 8 years of life there

Very stressed work environment like fish market

Worst place to work for experienced but best for freshers. No growth opportunity for employees. No national or international holidays at all. Very abusive team leaders and mentors.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

No growth at all

Productive but

When I entered and started working i felt it's good but after some days they reveal new things. Target, accuracy and other things which was not disclosed at the time of requretering. Work culture is good but have lots of politics, sorry but cannot see future with this company.

Pros

Work, different tasks.

Cons

Stressful, over pressure for target, politics

don't work for GD role

there are lots of deductions, salary is not exactly as per the documents. Their remote system works very slow. they have a 30mbps minimum requirement of internet speed which they do not pay for, after getting them a proper internet connection the Remote system works very slow. they do not provide a laptop or machine to the employee. if they tell you it's a rotational shift don't believe them cuz it's not.

Pros

there are no pros.

Cons

long hours, less salary, lots of deduction

Worst experience am third party agency

Worst to work with Affinity because of current management and HR people who only listen to management and does not allow employees to speak about truth

Pros

Nothing to say

Cons

Worst upper management like VP and AVP

Good

Good for freshers to learn new things. Fresher can explore their skills to some extent. Average management. Salary will be on time. Average transportation.

Good

Cons

Not as such

No professionalism behavior

No professionalism at work neither management nor employer side. The salary is too less for living. Promotion gets in your dream doesn't matter you are working in this company for 10 years.

Pros

Cons

Too much work stress

Isssue with management

Please don't join affinity express company work culture is not good at all management is not supportive I join affinity 1month back after joining I came to know workplace is not good at all don't get SME support on a work team leader do not co ordinate and suppport I had left the job . Too much work load salary package is not good at all

Pros

Cons

Don't join affinity express

Daily deadline Heavy workl load.

Typical day at work is stress full, daily deadline makes more hard. Fish market have less noise than this company at 4 to 5 pm. it's Casual practice to Yell at Employee.HR is only for Hiring they don't know the meaning of Human resource Management. Workplace culture is not good for a Employee. no Incentives, Favoritism, Politics. no wonder new people leave this company. that's what I learned 5 years

Pros

No pros.

Cons

No managment.

Bad

Very bad management and I would like to abuse BC. Dont join there I working there 4 month bt we 13 people resigned oneday due to management problem. Bad management.

Pros

Bc

Cons

Mc

Worst ever

Kindly please please its my humble request to you all dont apply in this company in this lockdown period they are firing bulk number of employees, they dont give any job security and till now they have fired 70% of the employees, still anyone wants to apply can apply in there own risk.

Pros

Nothing pros found such

Cons

No job security

Difficult Work Environment

I have been worked there for 2 years. Very partial bahaviour from leads, managers, AVP. Very disappointed with working shifts, break limitations and restrictions. Lots of politics.

Loved the work culture

Learnt a lot of things at Affinity,from on-desk work to work life balance.It was overall a great experience working there with cooperative colleagues and team leaders,ready to help a fresher like me.Got lucky to get a supportive and motivating team leader.

No motivation, nothing to learn as professional, worst training

No employee get full month salary due to poor punch system. HR does listen employee concerns also there is no escalation matrix. management impose anything and everything, there is no respect through management, poor work culture.

Normal

Affinity has more project to work. company has only night shift the person who wants to work day shift please don't apply. favoritism happening much more.

Stressful Work Journey

Overall experience is good. Clean environment, hygiene is top most concern for the management. Presence in 3 countries , peers in the organization are helpful.

Worst experience in DIgital Marketing

Hi guys, This is truth that there is no carrier in this company. The management is worst. Some managers don knw how to manage the productivity. Seniors haras juniors and if we complain to managers they jus ignore Seniors abuse juniors. And managers don understand juniors

It's an good experience

I was worked there for 4 months and I have resigned that job because of some personal issues. But they have handled everyone very good. Manager is unable to handle team. But the team leader is an excellent

good to fresher

I worked for 15 months and its a good learning for me from Affinity. I learnt software from Affinity and they supported and motivated very good. As it's a new work place .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Affinity Express with

Affinity Express Reviews by Location

Learn about Affinity Express in popular locations

• Affinity Express
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?