Affinity Express logo
View all Affinity Express reviews

Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

At 2006 I have start working at Affinity Express India PVT LTD,my main role was to create and present the MIS report within given period of time, every one was eger to know about pitfalls and the good things about the process and was helpfull to data providing and open to discussion regarding to pitfalls in the process.In the finance team everyone was ready to teach the financial concepts as I was new to that.In a very few time i have learned to release the purchase order, to work on the budget and forecast. I am very thankful to India and Manila team.

Same location

Good

Good for freshers to learn new things. Fresher can explore their skills to some extent. Average management. Salary will be on time. Average transportation.

Good

Cons

Not as such

No professionalism behavior

No professionalism at work neither management nor employer side. The salary is too less for living. Promotion gets in your dream doesn't matter you are working in this company for 10 years.

Pros

Cons

Too much work stress

Isssue with management

Please don't join affinity express company work culture is not good at all management is not supportive I join affinity 1month back after joining I came to know workplace is not good at all don't get SME support on a work team leader do not co ordinate and suppport I had left the job . Too much work load salary package is not good at all

Pros

Cons

Don't join affinity express

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Affinity Express with