Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews

Good for freshers to learn new things. Fresher can explore their skills to some extent. Average management. Salary will be on time. Average transportation.
Good
Cons
Not as such
Management is striving now to keep clients during this pandemic. Many employees are forced to file leaves without pay. Though, employees have been leaving even with the scarcity of jobs this 2020.
The company is a good company but the environment can be a bit challenging since there are a lot of competition. The management is ok but has a tendency to push you to do more for them while earning less.
The experience is very collegiate, there are a lot of young people, mostly their first jobs so the environment is quite enjoyable. However, there are a lot of rules and there are very strict about it because of ICC so yeah, I've been delivered a lot of memo because of it. When it comes to the job itself, it's all right, I'm page planner so there's nothing really special about it (unless it's your dream job). The job is just placing ads for different publications (newspapers and magazines) and monitoring if the pdf of those publications pages came to the press perfectly. Likewise, the role has no leeway for errors so you have to be perfect so it's an extra pressure. Aside from it, it's ok.
Pros
The colleagues are pretty fun to be with.
Cons
Very strict house rules
I met the best people here. From writers to editors, we shared the same interests and had a lot of fun working with one another. However, the problem is with the people upstairs. They don't seem to value loyalty and hard work that much. What they care about is you get the job done. They consider employees replaceable.
Pros
Best co-workers
Cons
Worst management
No professionalism at work neither management nor employer side. The salary is too less for living. Promotion gets in your dream doesn't matter you are working in this company for 10 years.
Pros
Cons
Too much work stress
I've been working here for a few years. I've learned quite a few things within and outside my field, and the company provides resources to employees who wish to expand their knowledge. There are free workshops and online lessons you can take. The culture is great, it's very diverse and for the most part, people are friendly and supportive.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Limited opportunity for advancement
Please don't join affinity express company work culture is not good at all management is not supportive I join affinity 1month back after joining I came to know workplace is not good at all don't get SME support on a work team leader do not co ordinate and suppport I had left the job . Too much work load salary package is not good at all
Pros
Cons
Don't join affinity express
This company is very productive and keeps up with latest trends. I have been updated with the latest trends of web designs when working with the team. They are competitive, and the benefits are competitive too.
Typical day at work is stress full, daily deadline makes more hard. Fish market have less noise than this company at 4 to 5 pm. it's Casual practice to Yell at Employee.HR is only for Hiring they don't know the meaning of Human resource Management. Workplace culture is not good for a Employee. no Incentives, Favoritism, Politics. no wonder new people leave this company. that's what I learned 5 years
Pros
No pros.
Cons
No managment.
Very bad management and I would like to abuse BC. Dont join there I working there 4 month bt we 13 people resigned oneday due to management problem. Bad management.
Pros
Bc
Cons
Mc
Kindly please please its my humble request to you all dont apply in this company in this lockdown period they are firing bulk number of employees, they dont give any job security and till now they have fired 70% of the employees, still anyone wants to apply can apply in there own risk.
Pros
Nothing pros found such
Cons
No job security
I have been worked there for 2 years. Very partial bahaviour from leads, managers, AVP. Very disappointed with working shifts, break limitations and restrictions. Lots of politics.
Learnt a lot of things at Affinity,from on-desk work to work life balance.It was overall a great experience working there with cooperative colleagues and team leaders,ready to help a fresher like me.Got lucky to get a supportive and motivating team leader.
No employee get full month salary due to poor punch system. HR does listen employee concerns also there is no escalation matrix. management impose anything and everything, there is no respect through management, poor work culture.
Affinity has more project to work. company has only night shift the person who wants to work day shift please don't apply. favoritism happening much more.
Overall experience is good. Clean environment, hygiene is top most concern for the management. Presence in 3 countries , peers in the organization are helpful.
The team that I worked with was filed with highly competent writers. However, our management took their time to promote us and give us pay raises. Aside from this, the overtime hours were also gruelling.
Pros
Salary was always given on time
Cons
Demands that you overtime, Slow with giving promotions
Hi guys, This is truth that there is no carrier in this company. The management is worst. Some managers don knw how to manage the productivity. Seniors haras juniors and if we complain to managers they jus ignore Seniors abuse juniors. And managers don understand juniors
I was worked there for 4 months and I have resigned that job because of some personal issues. But they have handled everyone very good. Manager is unable to handle team. But the team leader is an excellent
I worked for 15 months and its a good learning for me from Affinity. I learnt software from Affinity and they supported and motivated very good. As it's a new work place .
  1. Employee Reviews