Affinity Express logo

Affinity Express Employee Reviews for Graphic Designer in Pune, Maharashtra

2.9
Work-Life Balance

productive work place

The company is good but the work environment is pathetic. I learned graphic designing from this company and management is the good hardest part of this company is they have night shift

No professionalism behavior

No professionalism at work neither management nor employer side. The salary is too less for living. Promotion gets in your dream doesn't matter you are working in this company for 10 years.

Pros

Cons

Too much work stress

New design styles the employee can achieved in this organization.

Nice organization with better benefits but the lifestyle is faster in Affinityx. Specifically this company is affiliated to us culture and they make newspaper advertising adds with all the principles of design that follows.

Managment is very Bad

There are very bad managent . Managment doing partiality,he dosent matter how employee feel about company , Salary is less and dont Increment . he mentaly harassment to employee

Awesome to work at Affinity

I worked for 6 months and its a good learning for me from Affinity. I learnt software from Affinity and they supported and motivated very good. As it's a new work place .

Pros

Cons

Free coffee available for short breaks

Each and every day was like a new challenge, all I have to do is to design as many news paper ads as possible for our clients (Based in US,UK, Canada) All the clients have different requirement and all of them wants the ad to be finished as soon as possible. But overall is was a very good experince working in a tight schedule environment, Team work, Learn new things.

Cons

long hours, no ovrtime

lot to learn hard to work

any typical day will be quite busy i have learned to work under work pressure and deadlines although the worl culture is very routine wise you can say and the hardest part iis to show your own creativity

Fun workplace, Enjoyable Environment

Day at work outstanding, Learned designing Skill, Principle, color theory, Management was good all, Work place good in nature, Very Interesting and enjoyable work environment

It was corporate company so there is night shift compulsory.

affinity is MNC company so there is night shifts and all which is compulsory the salary system is ok ok there is so many cutting in salary. the work culture is not that good.

Best platform to start your carrier with as a designer. learning, training and development provided at a professional level.

Great learning opportunity, cooperative staff, employee engagement should be practiced more to reduce the attrition rate. company should also be concerned about employees health. apart from everything the company is a great place to work in and build up your career. salary is done on time. over time is paid. A reliable and fair company.

Pros

cab facility provided, supportive environment for fresher by team, great professional learning.

Cons

rotational night shifts, over times during workload is stressfull

Jobs at Affinity Express

Graphic Designer positions, in Pune, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Production base work

No entertainment in this industry and no growth. Not good management. Only production base work. Not good increment in salary. Lot of Leaves problems. Nothing to learn extra or different things.

Treat everyone like a friend not only a Co-workers

I have learned lot of things at Affinity Express, like good team work and support each other. Also learned about punctuality of work and timing.

Pros

free coffee and Diwali gifts

Cons

Over time and Regular night shifts

Productive & Fun Creative

Enjoyed to work here. Supporting Management. Nice place where i was working with deadlines. Most of the work was highly creative.

good

company is good overall. i am happy in that company . management is good. but hard to doing night shift. no fun no excitement only work.

My Self Mohini D. Sangpal. i have completed my graduation in BFA. (Bachelor of fine arts) with specialization in Photography and Graphic design.

Working in health environment. Share knowledge with team. Believing on team work. Discuss difficulties related work with team. I like people who challenge my decisions rather than following me blindly. When someone challenge your decisions, you are bound to think over it. The changes of reaching the best option are brighter.

Interesting job

while working I learned some skill was good. but i don't like management my company .

Pros

hardworking, be sincerely while working

No Games Activities

Nice to work here. There is lot of work to learn and improvement to about self knowledge.

Pros

Free Coffee

Productive and fun at work

Had a great experience working in such a professional environment with Affinity Express

batter

the most enjoyable part of the job is, when i was work in affinity

I like 2 Be the Good and comfident graphic design

My company is a good company for fresher Graphic Designer. But We Must have 2 work hard for our success and growth. And i believe in myself. SO i know i will definitely be the winner

Pros

Cons

9 hours shift

I got an opportunities to work with an experience employees which multiple my talent’s. It helps me to give my best output. And I think in future by my work performance one day I will won the heart of other employe's and my senior.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affinity Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Affinity Express with