Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Good for freshers to learn new things. Fresher can explore their skills to some extent. Average management. Salary will be on time. Average transportation.
Good
Cons
Not as such
Good ambiance and location. Horrible culture and job security. Total dictate by US team, 24x7 work, no motivation to come to work. No growth technical and managerial.
Pros
Ambiance and location
Cons
Job security and culture
Good for career in Design Field anyone who wanted to start Career. management in good. work space in great. good for entry level job seekers. ........
Company have good workplace. But management is not good. Its good for freshers not for experienced person. 0 value of good designer or QC.
Pros
On 1st day of work you have free lunch.
Cons
Some time very long hes of work. Its 11 or some time 13 also.
It is nice experience with company. At the time of peaks and November to December i have faced much difficulties with deadlines. The management system is average. learned team handling skills and improved communication. My hardest part of job is dealing with escalations.
Pros
No pros fro company
Cons
Yeah its freshers company. Because a fresher can learn how to survive here. Nice place for work, but management is too worst. My colleague are awesome.
overall company is good. need best management for team. employees are worked in team & hard workers employees are there. company always appreciate us.
Cons
- Everyday you have to be creative - If you want to succeed in a big company- then you should know everything regarding your work (all in and out's) so that you can come up with many smart techniques and enrich your performance. - Management is good - Everyone is creatively unique with amazing skills, you can learn a lot from your co-workers - The hardest part of the job is, you will find really tough to balance the work and life. - The most enjoyable part of the job is work pressure and how you deal with it and succeed.
It was very good experience in this company. Management is also good. Overall all things are best as per my knowledge. I learned few good things from this company. I enjoyed a lot..
Dynamic and diverse environment. Fun work place with supportive management,. The company culture is great and provides employee's with a supportive environment.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short breaks
Nice working environment, Management is good understand the employee concern.As the company is ISO certified so we follow all the company rules and regulations
Pros
less amount they charge for transportation
Cons
lacks in employee satisfaction
Company was good as well as co-workers but work load was high and salary was not good. Apart of this Management, Security and transport facility was really good.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Did not get time to have dinner when I was in night shift. So much work load because of US based company which is related to the newspaper industry.
Cons
Salary is too low
The best place for the fresher to start with. I had a lot to learn in this company. The job culture was awesome. I miss working at this company but had to move ahead to grab more better opportunity and to boost up my career.
I have learned lot of things at Affinity Express, like good team work and support each other. Also learned about punctuality of work and timing.
Pros
free coffee and Diwali gifts
Cons
Over time and Regular night shifts
Enjoyed to work here. Supporting Management. Nice place where i was working with deadlines. Most of the work was highly creative.
Affinity Express (EON IT Park) previously known as CVDPL (Hinjewadi) is a growing business. Good infrastructure, bad IT. High work pressure with less appreciation. Less educated entry level staff. Office lacks good professional environment. Good for fresh graphics graduates.
Pros
Good learning experience, MAC operating system, Transportation and Medical Facility
Cons
Graveyard shift, no job security, unpaid overtime, bad management.
company is good overall. i am happy in that company . management is good. but hard to doing night shift. no fun no excitement only work.
Got to learn alot of things while working with this organization. Team members are supporting. Help is provided if needed.
I expertise in all the designing software's in this company. I enjoyed my work due to a very good atmosphere in this company. I learned a lot of designing concepts and how to work on rush jobs in this company.
Pros
Tours, Party
Cons
Overtime
- Every day you have to work hard to achieve the deadline. - I have learned so many things from this company. - Management needs to be more in organised way. - Hardest part of every job in Delivery with Quality.