Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews for Associate

I was worked there for 4 months and I have resigned that job because of some personal issues. But they have handled everyone very good. Manager is unable to handle team. But the team leader is an excellent
Kindly please please its my humble request to you all dont apply in this company in this lockdown period they are firing bulk number of employees, they dont give any job security and till now they have fired 70% of the employees, still anyone wants to apply can apply in there own risk.
Pros
Nothing pros found such
Cons
No job security
Its a good platform to start your carrer, environment is very friendly ,TL ,manager are also helpful. Good organisation to start your carrer. Festival are celebrating.
A lot of work pressure. Too much harassment. Too much politics issues. Partiality was done. tolerates to employees No pay for OT was given at the last moment they reject it.
It is nice experience with company. At the time of peaks and November to December i have faced much difficulties with deadlines. The management system is average. learned team handling skills and improved communication. My hardest part of job is dealing with escalations.
Pros
No pros fro company
Cons
Company was good as well as co-workers but work load was high and salary was not good. Apart of this Management, Security and transport facility was really good.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na