Affinity Express

Affinity Express Culture reviews

Please don't join affinity express company work culture is not good at all management is not supportive I join affinity 1month back after joining I came to know workplace is not good at all don't get SME support on a work team leader do not co ordinate and suppport I had left the job . Too much work load salary package is not good at all
Pros
Cons
Don't join affinity express
Typical day at work is stress full, daily deadline makes more hard. Fish market have less noise than this company at 4 to 5 pm. it's Casual practice to Yell at Employee.HR is only for Hiring they don't know the meaning of Human resource Management. Workplace culture is not good for a Employee. no Incentives, Favoritism, Politics. no wonder new people leave this company. that's what I learned 5 years
Pros
No pros.
Cons
No managment.
I have been worked there for 2 years. Very partial bahaviour from leads, managers, AVP. Very disappointed with working shifts, break limitations and restrictions. Lots of politics.
Learnt a lot of things at Affinity,from on-desk work to work life balance.It was overall a great experience working there with cooperative colleagues and team leaders,ready to help a fresher like me.Got lucky to get a supportive and motivating team leader.
No employee get full month salary due to poor punch system. HR does listen employee concerns also there is no escalation matrix. management impose anything and everything, there is no respect through management, poor work culture.
Hi guys, This is truth that there is no carrier in this company. The management is worst. Some managers don knw how to manage the productivity. Seniors haras juniors and if we complain to managers they jus ignore Seniors abuse juniors. And managers don understand juniors
I was worked there for 4 months and I have resigned that job because of some personal issues. But they have handled everyone very good. Manager is unable to handle team. But the team leader is an excellent
I worked for 15 months and its a good learning for me from Affinity. I learnt software from Affinity and they supported and motivated very good. As it's a new work place .
digital advertising company ok to work less salary no team management no appraisals no recognition no team work no appreciation week end working zero involvement from HR
Management team AVP and Managers are worst they treat you like a slave not an employee. Not the proper company to work for worst work culture. Never join this company until you are completely ready.
A lot of work pressure. Too much harassment. Too much politics issues. Partiality was done. tolerates to employees No pay for OT was given at the last moment they reject it.
Nice organization with better benefits but the lifestyle is faster in Affinityx. Specifically this company is affiliated to us culture and they make newspaper advertising adds with all the principles of design that follows.
I learned more design skills here as we worked in night shifts. Work culture is little tough to handle shifts.If someone know about design software then its not hard to work with AffinityX
any typical day will be quite busy i have learned to work under work pressure and deadlines although the worl culture is very routine wise you can say and the hardest part iis to show your own creativity
affinity is MNC company so there is night shifts and all which is compulsory the salary system is ok ok there is so many cutting in salary. the work culture is not that good.
For start career in Graphic Design. Training is quite good, learn new software also. Environment and culture is also good. having great experience while working.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Shift, Work Quality
No Life Balance No Work Culture Poor Management with low level domain experience (even a supervisor or executive is far better then them) No personal and career growth (Employee working more then 5 years do the same job) No Bonuses and lot of deductions in take home salary Poor Cab service (Facilities) and HR (They are not even concerned about employees and their health)
The workplace culture is good. All employees enjoy there work. There are different shifts at company. The training provided by company to new employee. It helps to me to improve my software skill.
Was nice experience working with affinity. I learned many concept about graphics designing. Management was good. Very friendly atmosphere for the work.
The most hardworking but competitive part of my life, workplace was good with the management as well, good mentors as well as Team leads.Learnt many good things Hardworking especially, working for 8 hours completely with night shifts was a bit hard but enjoyed the journey.
Cons
IT WAS GOOD AND FUN WITH AFFINITY. It was nice place to work, but has slow growth ratio ffor who love to go ahead in company. Management was good not the best. The hardest part of the job was to say no to leaves.