Affinity Express

Affinity Express Management reviews

Good for freshers to learn new things. Fresher can explore their skills to some extent. Average management. Salary will be on time. Average transportation.
Good
Cons
Not as such
No professionalism at work neither management nor employer side. The salary is too less for living. Promotion gets in your dream doesn't matter you are working in this company for 10 years.
Pros
Cons
Too much work stress
Please don't join affinity express company work culture is not good at all management is not supportive I join affinity 1month back after joining I came to know workplace is not good at all don't get SME support on a work team leader do not co ordinate and suppport I had left the job . Too much work load salary package is not good at all
Pros
Cons
Don't join affinity express
Typical day at work is stress full, daily deadline makes more hard. Fish market have less noise than this company at 4 to 5 pm. it's Casual practice to Yell at Employee.HR is only for Hiring they don't know the meaning of Human resource Management. Workplace culture is not good for a Employee. no Incentives, Favoritism, Politics. no wonder new people leave this company. that's what I learned 5 years
Pros
No pros.
Cons
No managment.
Very bad management and I would like to abuse BC. Dont join there I working there 4 month bt we 13 people resigned oneday due to management problem. Bad management.
Pros
Bc
Cons
Mc
Kindly please please its my humble request to you all dont apply in this company in this lockdown period they are firing bulk number of employees, they dont give any job security and till now they have fired 70% of the employees, still anyone wants to apply can apply in there own risk.
Pros
Nothing pros found such
Cons
No job security
I have been worked there for 2 years. Very partial bahaviour from leads, managers, AVP. Very disappointed with working shifts, break limitations and restrictions. Lots of politics.
No employee get full month salary due to poor punch system. HR does listen employee concerns also there is no escalation matrix. management impose anything and everything, there is no respect through management, poor work culture.
Overall experience is good. Clean environment, hygiene is top most concern for the management. Presence in 3 countries , peers in the organization are helpful.
Hi guys, This is truth that there is no carrier in this company. The management is worst. Some managers don knw how to manage the productivity. Seniors haras juniors and if we complain to managers they jus ignore Seniors abuse juniors. And managers don understand juniors
Company is good to start as fresher. But if you become experienced it's not good company to stay. Career and financial growth is not there. Management peoples are very poor.
Do Not Recommend for - Ad Operation Profile Jobs If fresher it is okay (But still won't recommend) For experience people (Including Managerial level) not recommended. A big fat 'NO'
digital advertising company ok to work less salary no team management no appraisals no recognition no team work no appreciation week end working zero involvement from HR
Management team AVP and Managers are worst they treat you like a slave not an employee. Not the proper company to work for worst work culture. Never join this company until you are completely ready.
The company is good but the work environment is pathetic. I learned graphic designing from this company and management is the good hardest part of this company is they have night shift
A lot of work pressure. Too much harassment. Too much politics issues. Partiality was done. tolerates to employees No pay for OT was given at the last moment they reject it.
You can learn lot of things here I have worked with artwork team I got good team members . I have worked here for 15 months long working hours more than 9 hours. No leaves . worst management team.
large organisation, good management team, Co-operative team lead, work on Vista Print Project.. work on Outsourcing designing orders. But salary wise disappointed..
Pros
Good Management
Cons
less Salary
I have worked from 4 years. There is poor management, no sufficient salary, more work, not a good for carrier. So please don't join this company. Do not waste your time and knowledge.
Cons
Poor
Salary issues, unnecessary hidden cutting, work load. Overtime 2 hours. Transportation issue. No tea coffee machine. TL trocher, bad company for experience designers.
Cons
Transportation issues, overtime
It was my first company, and workplace is really good, I have learned basic knowledge of actual designing field like Colour, Font, Alignment etc. Management is good.
Pros
Pick and drop service
Cons
Rotational shift.