Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews

Good for freshers to learn new things. Fresher can explore their skills to some extent. Average management. Salary will be on time. Average transportation.
Good
Cons
Not as such
Nice organization with better benefits but the lifestyle is faster in Affinityx. Specifically this company is affiliated to us culture and they make newspaper advertising adds with all the principles of design that follows.
The only problem is that this is not a job of my field as i have done mba in finance and i want i my field only and late working hours with no holidays at all
Every one are good and each employee help each other I learn lots of things in Photoshop, gwd, Animated Gif Some of the seniors are good because they help us lot I have not got proper training but our leaders help us lot
You can learn lot of things here I have worked with artwork team I got good team members . I have worked here for 15 months long working hours more than 9 hours. No leaves . worst management team.
This place comes with full of pressure and less job security, ideally this company have fix over time which you need to complete by hook or crook, ultimately your personal life is no more with this company.
Working with the people here is sometimes good. Office timings are prompt. While in the rush there is fun working here. There has less amenities here compared to other IT companies but, still its fun to work here.
Pros
Scheduled Office timing, On time payment
Cons
Work load, 2 months notice period, less activities (Only Work)
I learned more design skills here as we worked in night shifts. Work culture is little tough to handle shifts.If someone know about design software then its not hard to work with AffinityX
large organisation, good management team, Co-operative team lead, work on Vista Print Project.. work on Outsourcing designing orders. But salary wise disappointed..
Pros
Good Management
Cons
less Salary
Very very exploitative organization. Atleast u have to do 12 hours of work a day. High cutting in a payment. If u are gets a 15000 salary, inhand u wil get about 9000 only
At AffinityX I got to learn a lot about the industry standards and methods. Many challenges and responsibilities were thrown at me and I was successfully able to handle them. The work environment was very fun.
I have worked from 4 years. There is poor management, no sufficient salary, more work, not a good for carrier. So please don't join this company. Do not waste your time and knowledge.
Cons
Poor
Salary issues, unnecessary hidden cutting, work load. Overtime 2 hours. Transportation issue. No tea coffee machine. TL trocher, bad company for experience designers.
Cons
Transportation issues, overtime
It was my first company, and workplace is really good, I have learned basic knowledge of actual designing field like Colour, Font, Alignment etc. Management is good.
Pros
Pick and drop service
Cons
Rotational shift.
There are very bad managent . Managment doing partiality,he dosent matter how employee feel about company , Salary is less and dont Increment . he mentaly harassment to employee
I worked for 6 months and its a good learning for me from Affinity. I learnt software from Affinity and they supported and motivated very good. As it's a new work place .
Pros
Cons
Free coffee available for short breaks
Great Experience, but some poor management level of working. There is no qualified managers to work friendly. Promotions & increments are not good at all. Shifts are okie but sometimes managers pressure to on employee's to do night shifts compulsory. It's only good if you ignore all thease things & do your work blindly.
Pros
Coffee is free by installed machine & some snacks provides which is paid.
Cons
Good Break timings. Sometimes health checkups provided by company.
Each and every day was like a new challenge, all I have to do is to design as many news paper ads as possible for our clients (Based in US,UK, Canada) All the clients have different requirement and all of them wants the ad to be finished as soon as possible. But overall is was a very good experince working in a tight schedule environment, Team work, Learn new things.
Cons
long hours, no ovrtime
any typical day will be quite busy i have learned to work under work pressure and deadlines although the worl culture is very routine wise you can say and the hardest part iis to show your own creativity
Day at work outstanding, Learned designing Skill, Principle, color theory, Management was good all, Work place good in nature, Very Interesting and enjoyable work environment
affinity is MNC company so there is night shifts and all which is compulsory the salary system is ok ok there is so many cutting in salary. the work culture is not that good.
  1. Employee Reviews