Affinity Express

Affinity Express Employee Reviews

Good for freshers to learn new things. Fresher can explore their skills to some extent. Average management. Salary will be on time. Average transportation.
Good
Cons
Not as such
Working in health environment. Share knowledge with team. Believing on team work. Discuss difficulties related work with team. I like people who challenge my decisions rather than following me blindly. When someone challenge your decisions, you are bound to think over it. The changes of reaching the best option are brighter.
Designing all type advertise in Newspaper for Canadian newspaper
Pros
cab facility
Cons
Night shift with OT
This company taught me alot more than what I am now. The environment of the company was such that everyday we get new challenges and beat them you need to explore things, new techniques and ideate things with your creativity. Her I learnt about professional management, which benefits me now to manage even my social stuffs. Working with Affinity Express is best experience in my life.
Learnt team building and management. Learned Operations. Key skills learnt - client management, Client Support, Process execution and overall management.
Work culture is good. Flexible working hrs. Team members are helpful. Lunch time is the most enjoyable part of daily work.
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
Long Hrs
while working I learned some skill was good. but i don't like management my company .
Pros
hardworking, be sincerely while working
Nice to work here. There is lot of work to learn and improvement to about self knowledge.
Pros
Free Coffee
At Affinity Express the environment is good as well as the employees and management are helpful, with overall is a great place to work in.
I enjoyed the days I worked in Affinity, they were remarkable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Affinity Express?
i worked mostly in night shifts. Due to which i had Health Issues
Cons
long hours, night shifts, health issues
As basic requirement, we learn over here Indesign. Mostly we worked here in night shifts and that was too hard to manage.
good
good
Good Co-workers and good management. work space, and work was also good
Had a great experience working in such a professional environment with Affinity Express
Its good being in this company learn t a lot for my future. To make a good work culture in company which increase the idol time but also increases enthusiasm, efficiency productivity quality & loyalty between employees.
Pros
Cons
More Then 12 hours work
the most enjoyable part of the job is, when i was work in affinity
New challenge everyday with the Creativity of Adverts. Enjoy Client Calls with all different Clients from UK, US , Canada
My company is a good company for fresher Graphic Designer. But We Must have 2 work hard for our success and growth. And i believe in myself. SO i know i will definitely be the winner
Pros
Cons
9 hours shift
I got an opportunities to work with an experience employees which multiple my talent’s. It helps me to give my best output. And I think in future by my work performance one day I will won the heart of other employe's and my senior.
Cons
a good company for working...have to develop advertisement and do a quality assistance but looking for better prospects
Pros
cab facility
Cons
At 2006 I have start working at Affinity Express India PVT LTD,my main role was to create and present the MIS report within given period of time, every one was eger to know about pitfalls and the good things about the process and was helpfull to data providing and open to discussion regarding to pitfalls in the process.In the finance team everyone was ready to teach the financial concepts as I was new to that.In a very few time i have learned to release the purchase order, to work on the budget and forecast. I am very thankful to India and Manila team.
  1. Employee Reviews