Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd
Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd Employee Review

nice workplace and people are good

July 21, 2016
The owner of the company is very good as well as colleagues but it is long working hours and salary is not satisfactory. and I am working here as an audit executive in the Audit Department of this company and I learnt many things in this company. People are working in the coordination here and as this company is a packer and mover so we need to handle the clients of our company very carefully and we have to talk softly and we talk them sincerely. really a nice company.
Pros
free tea
Cons
long working hours
July 2, 2020
Manager Operations (Former Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
They are not giving the salary on date every month they are changing the salary date and the Senior Management level is pathetic and uneducated they are not well versed and all the senior management are relatives of MD and even senior management people are eating gutkhas at the office which is really a pathetic situation in the company and what these guys are saying that is the policy there is no rule and regulation of HR
Pros
Not at all
Cons
yes even in sunday you will have to work and there is no perk at all
June 10, 2020
Operation Executive (Current Employee) - Delhi
I am very honest nice meet you and we worked in logistics at 6 years and I like your company and just joined in this company and I am join to Monday
Pros
1day
Cons
I days
February 24, 2020
Executive Assistant to Chairman (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
Productive and fun work Place. Good for learners, those who wants to start their career. Environment is good and co workers are very cooperative and supportive.
  1. nice workplace and people are good