Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd

Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Productive and fun work Place. Good for learners, those who wants to start their career. Environment is good and co workers are very cooperative and supportive.
They are not giving the salary on date every month they are changing the salary date and the Senior Management level is pathetic and uneducated they are not well versed and all the senior management are relatives of MD and even senior management people are eating gutkhas at the office which is really a pathetic situation in the company and what these guys are saying that is the policy there is no rule and regulation of HR
Pros
Not at all
Cons
yes even in sunday you will have to work and there is no perk at all
I am very honest nice meet you and we worked in logistics at 6 years and I like your company and just joined in this company and I am join to Monday
Pros
1day
Cons
I days
It is good to work here, company is good. There is great scope of learning with the hard working management. Team spirit is lot in this company. Nice environment.
As per my experience with Agarwal packers and movers Ltd.It is one of the best logistics company and the salary and incentives were attractive. Environment of the company is also very gud.
The organisation was very supportive of its interns. The mentors helped me in polishing my skills to the very core. The project could not have been possible without the guidance of my colleagues.
DRS is limca record winner and working since 87.....good experience with this company...management is good very supportive.but no increment on time..............
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Late salary
In Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd work culture is very much hardworking and always work in under pressure. For the learning point that is very good place. I have learned there import and export processing at Delhi international airport, freight forwarding, vehicle management and team handling.
The owner of the company is very good as well as colleagues but it is long working hours and salary is not satisfactory. and I am working here as an audit executive in the Audit Department of this company and I learnt many things in this company. People are working in the coordination here and as this company is a packer and mover so we need to handle the clients of our company very carefully and we have to talk softly and we talk them sincerely. really a nice company.
Pros
free tea
Cons
long working hours
This is a logistic company and a big brand in india... management is good. i am taking 5 yrs experience from this company...
Pros
nill
Cons
nill
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd?