Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd

Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd Culture reviews

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.
Productive and fun work Place. Good for learners, those who wants to start their career. Environment is good and co workers are very cooperative and supportive.
Family managed company with non deserving people in higher management, no clear focus of job description and lot of favouritism and politics involved.
The organisation was very supportive of its interns. The mentors helped me in polishing my skills to the very core. The project could not have been possible without the guidance of my colleagues.
In Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd work culture is very much hardworking and always work in under pressure. For the learning point that is very good place. I have learned there import and export processing at Delhi international airport, freight forwarding, vehicle management and team handling.
Their company culture is totaly waste. They are wirking as a kirana shope. They dont value to the customer satisfaction they only want money.
Pros
Cons
Long hour works, no salary timing
management skill, Good coworkers target achievements less work best est part got good business to compaany
Pros
bonous incentives
Cons
nothing