Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd

Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

I had a good working experience there. Good working space. We can get experience and then may switch to a better working space. This company has many branches over india so we can be posted to any where
I am very honest nice meet you and we worked in logistics at 6 years and I like your company and just joined in this company and I am join to Monday
Pros
1day
Cons
I days
Productive and fun work Place. Good for learners, those who wants to start their career. Environment is good and co workers are very cooperative and supportive.
In agarwal packers as a fresher learning stage is good. Employee are very friendly and supporting.But somehow, environment responsibility taken by management is tollay worst.
In my Career i Learn lot of thing from Agarwal ,Its my career platform being learn good work environment . Very good managing system With all the benefits
As per my experience with Agarwal packers and movers Ltd.It is one of the best logistics company and the salary and incentives were attractive. Environment of the company is also very gud.
The organisation was very supportive of its interns. The mentors helped me in polishing my skills to the very core. The project could not have been possible without the guidance of my colleagues.
this is very good company and its all facility no presser at work this is a logistic company and house hold packing and moving and also car movement.
This company has got best review from his client, but I am thinking that this is not good for his employee, because not given the salary on time and other facilities.
Nice place to work but salary is not as per working Always forced on sales not on developing people to increase their value & knowledge for growth of individual as well as company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd?
Not a good company for professionals. its for a non professionals. Only those who have no any job in hand. No any employee want to stay in this company. all want to change.
It is the very good company in this company the management is very good and this company is complete your work very carefully
Pros
Freeelaunches
Cons
Long time
Its a good company to work..Job security and no pressure for work. Easy to handle the tasks
To become a part of an environment where I can learn more and more to grow my skills and to give my best efforts in the growing organization