Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd

Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.
I am very honest nice meet you and we worked in logistics at 6 years and I like your company and just joined in this company and I am join to Monday
Pros
1day
Cons
I days
In my Career i Learn lot of thing from Agarwal ,Its my career platform being learn good work environment . Very good managing system With all the benefits
As per my experience with Agarwal packers and movers Ltd.It is one of the best logistics company and the salary and incentives were attractive. Environment of the company is also very gud.
Nice feeling in work and complete the work successfully and clearly and the company provide all are the best facilities and these are provides the best management
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
this is very good company and its all facility no presser at work this is a logistic company and house hold packing and moving and also car movement.
This company has got best review from his client, but I am thinking that this is not good for his employee, because not given the salary on time and other facilities.
Good to work place and got to learn many things regarding the movement both internationally and domestic. Enjoy working here and the employees here are very helpful and cooperative.
Nice place to work but salary is not as per working Always forced on sales not on developing people to increase their value & knowledge for growth of individual as well as company
Not a good company for professionals. its for a non professionals. Only those who have no any job in hand. No any employee want to stay in this company. all want to change.
It is the very good company in this company the management is very good and this company is complete your work very carefully
Pros
Freeelaunches
Cons
Long time
Its a good company to work..Job security and no pressure for work. Easy to handle the tasks
they people are thinking his way and implimentation same.Nothing,not a goodnot a friendlyevery bad thing bearliveing time
Cons
To become a part of an environment where I can learn more and more to grow my skills and to give my best efforts in the growing organization