Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd

Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd Employee Reviews

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.
Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd. is a premium service provider nationally & internationally, and a rapidly growing enterprise. We are built on few of the basic qualities - genuine effort, a committed approach & efficiency at whatever we do. We make sure to deal with senior code of conduct and maintain business ethics. We have a highly motivated and talented staff who exemplifies our core values. If you think you have the above mentioned qualities and a flair of leadership, then it is the right place for long time growth path at the Senior, Middle & Entry level for Marketing, HR & Accounts.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
This company has got best review from his client, but I am thinking that this is not good for his employee, because not given the salary on time and other facilities.
Good to work place and got to learn many things regarding the movement both internationally and domestic. Enjoy working here and the employees here are very helpful and cooperative.
Nice place to work but salary is not as per working Always forced on sales not on developing people to increase their value & knowledge for growth of individual as well as company
In Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd work culture is very much hardworking and always work in under pressure. For the learning point that is very good place. I have learned there import and export processing at Delhi international airport, freight forwarding, vehicle management and team handling.
Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd is basically in to relocation of Household goods and personal effects nationwide, since 1986, with a great struggle they have entered into the Limca book of records twice and have also started their setup in the field of International relocation across the globe and running successfully since 5+ years
Totaly west company , its like a baniaya shop . Its not for educated person , all are uneducated people only family based company . Their is no management in this company . They provide salary in 45 - 60 days . They behave like a slave with his employess .
Not a good company for professionals. its for a non professionals. Only those who have no any job in hand. No any employee want to stay in this company. all want to change.
Their company culture is totaly waste. They are wirking as a kirana shope. They dont value to the customer satisfaction they only want money.
Pros
Cons
Long hour works, no salary timing
The owner of the company is very good as well as colleagues but it is long working hours and salary is not satisfactory. and I am working here as an audit executive in the Audit Department of this company and I learnt many things in this company. People are working in the coordination here and as this company is a packer and mover so we need to handle the clients of our company very carefully and we have to talk softly and we talk them sincerely. really a nice company.
Pros
free tea
Cons
long working hours
It is the very good company in this company the management is very good and this company is complete your work very carefully
Pros
Freeelaunches
Cons
Long time
This is a logistic company and a big brand in india... management is good. i am taking 5 yrs experience from this company...
Pros
nill
Cons
nill
management skill, Good coworkers target achievements less work best est part got good business to compaany
Pros
bonous incentives
Cons
nothing
Its a good company to work..Job security and no pressure for work. Easy to handle the tasks
they people are thinking his way and implimentation same.Nothing,not a goodnot a friendlyevery bad thing bearliveing time
Cons
To become a part of an environment where I can learn more and more to grow my skills and to give my best efforts in the growing organization