Agastya International Foundation

Agastya International Foundation Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Its best place for work .

Im enjoying to teach the students in agastya. Its really great thing for me.agastya is doing such great work form Government school students. It is safe working place .

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Good organization to work for.

Rated One of best place to work for an Independent organization survey. offers you free environment to explore different way of learning. Running world largest hands on science education for unprivileged students of 22+ state in India.

Pros

Growing orgnization

Cons

Na

It's good job

i working as Lab Assistants it was really very good experience in my life i learnt so many things and it give me a feature. I really enjoy to working here as Lab Assistant.

Initially was good, positive after sometime it feel like competitive

Over all Good, Some people are helpful. It always give motivation when i work with learners. They are innovative and talent. Agastya can do more for those learners

Nice job , satisfied

Working at Agastya international Foundation- is really fun. Each activity make us more innovative to make students curious. Through out my work I have seen pupils change their view towards science subject. Each student join to Agastya not looking science is an subject but as life is science

Great

Great place to work. Independency of working & good friendly working atmosphere. Little problem with team work & financial motivation was there.Over all a good expwrience.

Foundation had good initiative and overall working experience was good

Working as instructor at agastya international foundation was much better. NGO has very good impact on society through their honest work and commitment towards poors. It help to improve my skills.

Agastya

this field was good for teachers, persons that want to go in teaching field is best for his/her. specially for science subject. totally practically work and hands on activity for science teachers

Agastya is a warm and enriching place to work for.

Agastya foundations vision is inspiring and their way of working enables one to learn constantly. I came across some of the most brilliant minds and inspiring stories while working with the organization.

The best part of agastya international foundation is there is no pressure regarding .

Mentally peace .opportunity to meet highly qualified people. The best thing we have to work with delhi govt school student. Lot of opportunities to explore your self.

Pros

Lot of opportunities to explore

Cons

Less salary

Good work place, good place for grow up and cooperative staffs.

Good environment of work and having a good staffs, better opportunity to grow up. I have work in this organization from last 5 yrs. But need some modifications in salary portion. But overall I have a tremendous experience to work with this organization.

peaceful and fun workplace

i'm so happy to work in agastya foundation.good environment and team work is success secret of this foundation.great honor to do that job because i can help the children directly

Pros

good co ordination

Cons

old idealogy

Fun, jovial etc

Good to have access professional information and authentic. Accurate information to connect with opportunities of all types of jobs and profiles in quickly.

Pros

Quick

Cons

Very accurate information required

Interesting and inspiring place to work

Its an inspiring place to work for. The Management is supportive and one gets opportunity to learn. The campus at Kuppam is an added treat. best place i have ever worked for.

Pros

beautiful campus, good work culture

Productive and fun place

Creative freedom, encouragement of new ideas, every day is a new day. The most enjoyable part is to work with people especially at the grassroots level, which has been humbling for me, personally.

Worked as an Instructor-Incharge

Worked as an Instructor-Incharge in this company. it is an NGO works for the poor children education. Being an instructor incharge i gained lot of Knowledge here about Computer basics. also learnt how to lead a team. that was the best part of this job.

Good learning experience.

Agasthya is a Bangalore based non profit Educational Trust that seeks to transformand stimulate the thinking of economically disadvantaged children.Exposed to various fields of education and Practicals. etc

Right place to learn science in innovative way

To learn science in innovative way through Hands on Activity is good experience here. The guidance from higher faculty is provided for improvement in subject knowledge. We can get the lessons of management by organising science fair in various school.

Nice place to work and learn

* Great place to show your concern for the under served children* Great team at the execution level* Certain good people in the management- working with them is a continuous learning* Flexible work schedules, freedom for expression and showing creativity* Career advancement is the greatest concern* Ideal for people looking for a fulfilling job for not longer periods

Pros

freedom to work in the way you find the best

Cons

lower pay scales, lesser chance for career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agastya International Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Agastya International Foundation