Agilent Technologies

Agilent Technologies Employee Reviews

Great place to Work and of course Squash, Badminton, Volleyball court and Table Tennis room and a large cafeteria with awesome cuisine. Work life balance strongly practiced in the company.
Pros
Great management
I had a good time working for them . There was a good worklife balance. Flat hierarchy levels and informal culture.Overall a people centric company.
Pros
Friendly environment for working
Cons
I have worked there for 2 years. I found the company with best infrastructure, best in house facilities for sports oriented people. i.e Basket ball, Squash, Table Tennis, Cricket, Carrom, Gym etc. Management is very supportive but sometimes may ask you to stay back for the work. Cab services available. Shifts are mostly general except for few department i.e. Collection, Order Management etc. Compensation is very good as compared to other orgs in Gurgaon.
Pros
Bonus, Diwali gifts, appraisal
Cons
repetitive work, Long hours. need to get approval to enrol for anything
Contractual job always loose interest from employees. They hire on third party salary & never convert on their pay role. Every person needs job security but this is not possible in Agilent on third party job role
awesome company, flexible timings, work from home culture,great pay and appraisal. You can give your ideas freely to the management and approaching them is easily.
A lot to learn. Industry is complex. It being a major player in its field, has loads of career opprtunities. Said that, they can do better from a remuneration perspective.
Competitive environment Well paid in term terms of salary and other benefits Should include better management. Which can be through better interviews.
Agilent provides good learning opportunity . It 's benefit package and work place facilities are one of the best in the industry. I found the campus well equipped with modern facilities.
Work culture is good, Lot s of things to learn, Multiple opportunities are open to enhanced skill sets , Technical and management level roles are there
company is good. work life balance and stability is there. good company as an experience holders. overall future career perspective then growth is a bit slow.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Agilent Technologies?
Good and productive client Agilent offers products and support to meet all your lab needs. Save Costs. Improve Quality. Agilent delivers complete scientific solutions, helping customers achieve superior outcomes in their labs, clinics, business and the world they seek to improve.
Working in Agilent was quite a experience. Every working day was fun and learning day. this job allowed to me to apply my skill set and knowledge in a professional way to complete the given responsibilities. Agilent has developed a good working culture, it is a combination of professional and fun working culture. It allows a person to feel free to express himself or herself in terms of knowledge, work as per personal priority, work and learn with teammates to achieve desired goals.
The organization is very bad in people managment and can ask you to leave anytime even if you are a good performer at work. This is extremely poor in terms of HR policies.
One of the best organisations to work with. Good work life balance and relaxed working environment with professionals around. overall a good experience.
> Stable Company/Firm > Involved several pivot projects and completed successfully > Handled high- and low-level Operational Work along with Reporting > Participated different domain reporting and other project related work
I still miss my Agilent days at Manesar , India location. There is always lot of growth opportunities and work life balance atmosphere. Most enjoyable was team outings
Its a great company to work. The Job is secured. The female employee are well managed and they get the time to manage home and work. They have crech facility. For male employes as well they are concerned, Management makes sure that no one is overloaded and work is easily managed
Pros
Good Cab facility
Cons
Far from the city
It is good company in India . I work this company last one year. Good experience in this company. I want to join again this company. I hope that' company will join me again. Thank you! Agilent
Cons
I had a very good learning experience during my stay with Agilent Technologies. The senior leadership is very stable and keen on overall improvement of its employees.
Pros
Very Secure
Cons
Far location
though the stress around work especially meeting sales target is tremendous, the results are very rewarding in terms of incentives and bonus. The colleagues are very helpful and the company invests a lot in training and development programs. Those in sales were not required to come to the office daily unless there was some critical meeting to attend.
Pros
good salary and incentives, engaging training programs.
Cons
favoritism, no work life balance
Workplace working culture is nice. Management is also good. compensation is good. right now company is in Manesar which is bit challenging for day to day commuting.