Agreeya Solutions

Agreeya Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Place to work. They have good products and Team is good. Upper management needs to to stop politics. Employee appreciation should be there. Management should give good laptops to work.
Pros
Good work culture. Good products.
Cons
Employee Appreciation should be there
terrible experience. middle and higher management is good for nothing. middle management is totally useless and higher management does not have time to listen to actual working people. they see the picture from the eyes of middle management. No vision and growth. despite being 21 years old organization, AgreeYa is still worse than in terms of processes and management. Lousy and industry discarded middle management gets promotion and praise while hard working people are shown exit gate. BEWARE BEWARE AND BEWARE before joining this organization. just take the option if you have nothing in hand and you are ready to make your life miserable in every aspect. if you are planning to join, then GOD SAVE YOU, AMEN. recently they laid off entire floor since they don't have any major client. just some CHAAPLOOS people are still grazing the green grass.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
I was deployed in other company, only the pay-roll will be from AgreeYa. Cons and Pros of work will depend on which company you are deployed. Based on performance i was converted as Full time employee in deployed company. It is over a year i left AgreeYa. I have not received my Experience and conduct letter.
Good company to work with, lot to learn in terms of Technologies and latest market trends. Employee feels motivated as good work is appreciated. One of the best companies to work with in NCR
Environment is good. Location of the office is in good place. Transportation can be easily by metro, bus, auto within 1 hour. Employees are very partial and friendly, Management is also helpful like Hr department, admin department.
they have projects to learn but you will never grow in Agreeya. No work life balance Poor management Salary is not good No cab and other facilities
Risking your career, Management insensitive. Lot of politics. Most safest position is being manager. Infrastructure not updated. Think 10 times before joining Agreeya
Its usually hectic , there is a lot to learn if you are someone who would like to stretch and go beyond your comfort zone , work culture is a little laid back as there is all work and no play , couple of things are lacking on the administrative side majorly, otherwise most of the things are positive and good.
Nice place for Experienced Employee Have a chance to work on variety of technology Company has its own product which enhance your carrier growth Only cons is Lack of appraisal for less experienced
Good place to work. Infra is okay, but the systems used could be updated. Has steady career environment, not a hiring - firing culture. Management is okay. Not much fun place, HR needs to organize some more activities for employees.
Pros
Steady Growth, good work life balance
Cons
Salary not per market standards
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Agreeya Solutions?
It was great learning experience and Management and had a great technology experience as well. Client and Management role plays much collaborative role.
Agreeya Solutions was good Company, to develop our knowledge on Software, Good in management and also can learn new technologies, More over Its good place for learning and gain some good Experience and Knowledge
I am enjoying my work with Agreeya Solution with great learning and flexibility to work. My manager is very supportive professionally and personally both. The organization allows work from home as and when needed. The employees get recognition from time to time for their great work and performance.
Pros
flexibilty, work environment
Cons
parent medi claim is not provided
Agreeya Solutions is company of focused people working altogether. I worked there for almost 2 years then I moved to barco electronics for better opportunities.
my team members were helping and good. Whereas if we talk about management they are very slow in every case like providing reliving letter, salary appraisal etc.
In the beginning, they will pretend that they are the best in the market, however, I didn't find it good at all. Sometimes the management takes one sided decisions, which is not beneficial for employees.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
don't care about the employees, non-supporting management, HRs only talk sweetly but never favors the employees, work culture doesn't seems good, discrimination between the employees.
Maintains long term relationships with its limited Clientele. Good Paymaster with great tax benefits. Have potential to grow much more than it has grown in last 20 years.
Pros
Good Tax Benefits
Cons
Limited Clients
Good Company , Atmosphere is good Good Company ,career growth , good management Well maintained office .Family life balance . Learning oppurtunities.
I worked for around 3 months with the company but lack of work encouraged me to look for other opportunities. Would not say its a bad company it is totally dependent on the project.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
average infrastructure, 8 hour office boundation
Handled the database in My-Sql. People are very helpful and I enjoyed a lot working with the people as the environment is work friendly.
The overall journey so far has been filled with comprehensive learning. Great company to start your career. The work environment is very friendly and the lack of politics make it more enjoyable.
Pros
Goof Culture, Learning
Cons
Limited Technology Focus
  1. Employee Reviews