AGS Transact Technologies Ltd

AGS Transact Technologies Ltd Employee Reviews

I have not typically not work I have best retail support industry for better learning and training for employees this company management for best and Very nice and positive response My Working time between for better experience or me Good and best company
Good job but field work area is very long , very hard work and position this job is very good but totally field work, company facility is very good and salary for this job is very impressive,
Pros
Salary and Company facility
Cons
Long field work area
This company was very good. I have spent a good time here. And learnt many things which enhances my career in area of skills and growth. Thanks for the manager and employees.
Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great.
company good but technical wise low capability support from the seniors and not able to understand and not giving proper training for the new employees.
Productive. Good opportunity to learn different areas within AGS. Good work environment. Senior Management is good. Employee friendly. Location is a challenge.
Providing good opportunities for the employee growth. Balanced work life. Scope for learning and development. Good working Condition. Supportive management.
Salary will get after 20th for every months. Slow process. No holiday, 24x7, working with all days even sunday and government holidays. Many improvement required
I've learnt too many things while working with AGS, like how to multitask, how to handle pressure in difficult situations, how to get the work done from others etc. It has been an immense learning spree in 2 years. My immediate boss is the CFO, and he always believed in his team members. He always gave us a free hand to operate in our own ways and never imposed his working style on us. However, I have a very low work life balance at AGS, hence trying to change.
simply we can say work with pleasant mind and great to work with well experienced staff and knowledge people and improved my knowledge well and made to learn good things also
Need to trust people who are working for them. People are working and being ready for 24x7 service but they are not trusting them and blaming every morning with bad sounds
AGS Transact Technologies is good for freshers the learn a lot of things here and it really helpful for them to start the career. Here your TL is good he always listen to you and resolved when any escalation was reported.
Work was not the concept. Always delay in salary more than a month. Basis process not set to achieve goal or expectations of the customer. No personal life.
Good place for work. Good management , good staff for helping each other. Learn new idea which help full to improve technical knowledge and provide nice training program which will help full to employee.
I enjoyed working environment in Ags transact technologies ltd. There is free work life i had to work in that. You need to report to team leader and the head office located in Hyderabad
In this company all we work as a team . and take work as fully ownership. and management fully support us. and also update software and hardware and solutions.
U can never grow or improve your skills. Salary date will be delayed no leaves on public holidays no increments on salary no exact work timings ......
I had such an awful experience with this company. My colleagues treated me badly. They don't really know the difference between human and animal. They can ask you to travel North to South in a single day which is impossible. On Saturday they leave to home while they ask others to do their work. Please do not work in this company
Feels like working in a government sector As of for management they are slow don't respond properly Claims are delayed by 3- 4 months Although people are friendly
Best company for it services. Best supporting engineer team.best company for work. Learn new technology for this company.Learn how to solve problam and help.
Over all it very big company & peoples are to good here very friendly and so many different department am so luck am working in this company but it too more distance metro.