AGS Transact Technologies Ltd

AGS Transact Technologies Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

i worked as java developer for recon module

Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great.

Ags transact technology

This company was very good. I have spent a good time here. And learnt many things which enhances my career in area of skills and growth. Thanks for the manager and employees.

Good Work place

Providing good opportunities for the employee growth. Balanced work life. Scope for learning and development. Good working Condition. Supportive management.

Salary delay

Salary will get after 20th for every months. Slow process. No holiday, 24x7, working with all days even sunday and government holidays. Many improvement required

Immense learning Low on Work life balance

I've learnt too many things while working with AGS, like how to multitask, how to handle pressure in difficult situations, how to get the work done from others etc. It has been an immense learning spree in 2 years. My immediate boss is the CFO, and he always believed in his team members. He always gave us a free hand to operate in our own ways and never imposed his working style on us. However, I have a very low work life balance at AGS, hence trying to change.

great to work

simply we can say work with pleasant mind and great to work with well experienced staff and knowledge people and improved my knowledge well and made to learn good things also

Not bad

Need to trust people who are working for them. People are working and being ready for 24x7 service but they are not trusting them and blaming every morning with bad sounds

Good to work

I enjoyed working environment in Ags transact technologies ltd. There is free work life i had to work in that. You need to report to team leader and the head office located in Hyderabad

Good

Best company for it services. Best supporting engineer team.best company for work. Learn new technology for this company.Learn how to solve problam and help.

It Good Company

Over all it very big company & peoples are to good here very friendly and so many different department am so luck am working in this company but it too more distance metro.

Working as Cluster Lead in AGS Transact Technologies Ltd.

I am working in AGS Transact Technology from December 2015 till date as a Cluster Lead and handling a Team of 10 Engineers in Punjab Location Handling Client of Future Group Limited in Retail Sector Stores Like

Pros

Good Learning Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours Work in weekend and Holidays also

Got learn many things from company

Got a good experience from company and senior are very helpful and management is also pretty good the hardest part of the job is you have do night shift

Fun and very good place to work with

One can learn an array of things here. One can maintain a good work life balance while working here. The Managers were very supportive and would transfer immense knowledge to their juniors.

Good place to learn

AGS is a good place to learn things. Very comfortable and employee friendly company. I started my career from scratch with AGS and the learning has been phenomenal.

Good work environment and excellent platform to grow

Good work environment and excellent platform to grow. People are supportive and friendly which helps one to enjoy work life at AGS. Good Management which support you to try your innovative ideas to excel in life.

Happy to work with AGS

A day in AGS is quite typical as everyday you will feel new challenge but you will learn alot with new challenges. Management is ok but workplace is too good. The hardest part is to convince customer with our service and the most enjoyable part is sitting in customer place

Good Learning experience

A good learning experience at AGS. Overall, down-to-earth people involved in decision making process. The senior management makes you feel comfortable irrespective of whatever position you are in.

I currently worked here that culture of organization are good

I currently worked here that culture of organization are good All the staffs are friendly and helpful for us.that only to leave this organization is that Low salary.

Lots of learn from that company

Lots of learn from that company and management of this company careful about employe,workplace field work,the hardest part of this job is no time for employe when got the call immediatly call will be attend with in 3 to 4 hours

Place for Learning

Feels secure while working AGS Transact Technologies Ltd, Liked the approaching way of management level staffs, Overall Good working Experience in AGS

Good Company Bad Management

Good for freshers but don't stick for too long at the same position either get a promotion or move to some other company. Management doesn't care about you. So don't expect anything from them.

Pros

good salary

Cons

bad work/life balance, no promotion, politics, bad management etc etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGS Transact Technologies Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AGS Transact Technologies Ltd with

• AGS Transact Technologies Ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?