Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd

Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

workgoodjoblearnworkingfreelotmanagement

We can learn a lot

A typical day work routines, can learn lot from this company. The managerial level staffs are good.A very good and supportive teams and management.A very good company.

Good experience in this company.

India limited company full secure job & good experience in this company. Good management. I m start in this company in sept 2015 now I m working in this company i have good experience in this company. Freshers it is best opportunities in this company take work hard & give bright future.

Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Over All Excellent

Ahluwalia contracts India limited is the best organisation for leaning. good management and best working procedure. Ahluwalia contracts India limited is the single organisation in India where the Employee free to work here.

He is a good organisation in building construction work

My review is the best organisation in the country , there is a most largest company in India , he is a most effective project completed in Patna ( Bihar ) ,there is a building of Babu sabhagar

nice for learning and starting job there

i learn many things there to work in the environment of ahluwalia . learn about all site activities to handle the work of tower . But main dont's is there that senior dont appreciate ur work.

Bad and stressful .

Worked in master roll in the post of safety supervisor and due to no job security and minimum salary and working hours above fourteen hours or same and due to bad job culture , that was a stressful experience .

Very good and co-operative work style

Very good environment in this company. Execution and planning team is very good in this organization. safety team is very well and all staff is co-operative.

A typical site work

Preparation of Tender Documents for the projects.  Co-ordination with Client, Contractor and other agencies with reference to all activities of the project.  Interaction with the seniors and juniors for the execution of the works at site in-line with the project schedule.  Studying of pre qualifications for materials or supplying agencies and giving comments toward approvals and rejections.  Monitor quality control measures by checking approved materials delivered at site.  Preparing daily report for personal and office record.  Work execution as per the drawings and specification.  Checking the bills for contractors as per the executed works.

All over is good..

Company is very good.. I work freely.. Salary giving time to time.. But salary should be increased for engineers.. Otherwise its all nice.. Management is good..

Productive and Efficient

People can Learn Lot more in area OF their field. Atmosphere of Woking is very good. Lots of challenges. work under too much pressure with awesome target. awarding and appreciation by seniours.

good learning experience.

My first job was Ahluwalia Contractd India Limited. It is a construction company. My first job experience is very good. At This company I learned the administrative job.

good environment for training engineer.

I am gain lot of knowledge. And i am happy to work with highly experienced engineers in the company. Company give me prestiges notes and file to help me in my futher.

Pros

free notes and more books by company

Cons

company give me time to gain my knowledge

Good

Very Good Place to Work learnt lot of things in Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd. One of leadig Real Estate Company in India.All our Colleagues and HOD are very helpfull.

very very nice to work in this company as i got very very nice experience

The company’s main line of business in civil works, architectural works and interior works for the commercial complex, Government utility buildings, hyper markets and mall commercial shops.

Very good place

This place was good but for me this was not for me, because this place was not suitable for me, but somewhere is so good. Thanking you!

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

learn and experience the technology.

here one can earn practical knowledge with fun. i joined this company immediate after my graduation and this job turned my theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge easily. my seniors are very helpful,they helped me a lot to gain knowledge about construction management. At first RA Billing was the hardest job for me but gradually it has become very easy.

Pros

free accommodation

Cons

only work without any personal life

working with such a company gives you job security but without major growth and no personal life.

non productive and unhealthy workplace

Irrection of CP-30 Batching Plant in a single Day including Earth cutting ,shuttering and foundation completting and same day irrection.I learned that you must be focoused duting the job and put effort to achive your terget.My co-workers worked hard according to my Guideline and learn how to exicute .The hardest part of job is Irrection of main structure by Hydra and Base Lavelling.After the irrection job completed accoding to out plan , it's the mostenjoyable moment.

Pros

no free lunch arranged and no extra fecility.

Cons

no fixed time for duty

For HSE role: not very suitable in bangalore region

Actually I wanna implement HSE related minimum rules in the company where I am working now.But Unfortunately due to lacking of resources it could not be done.

Pros

site allowances

Cons

In Mani Square building I worked shuttering incharge at cine area & after the other site monitoring & follow-up the site

Planning as per given duration of the project and mobilization of the same. Identification of necessary infrastructure, manpower and other resource and mobilization of the same through proper channel for execution,Dealing with client, consultant, raising problems during execution and taking out solutions,Estimation and distribution of man-power for specific items.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd with

• Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?