Ahmedabad University

Ahmedabad University Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

good place to get a head start on how life can be especially if you are aiming for a corporate career.

this is a great place to learn and to network yourself with people. the professors are all nice and the students are committed to thier future. studying here will improve your discipline and make a good network for future endeavours.

It is a productive and fun place to work here

It was a very nice working experience here. The people here are very helpful and friendly. Whenever you need their help in profession they will always co-operate with you and will guide to right path.

Ahmedabad University insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good workplace for home/professional life balance

The institute work environment is positive and growth worthy. Work/home life balance good. There is 05 day working in week. Salary also offered good compare to Market.

It was nice

I was student at ahmedabad university. I did a course in independent study period which was mastering multimedia in which i learnt many new things. Video editing.

Poor Management

Toxic work culture. Insensitive management. No work-life balance. Office politics is very high. You will face stiff resistance from everyone in management team.

Pros

Nothing to talk aboit

Good place with lucrative opportunity in field of academics

Decent environment with cooperative staff. Good opportunity for growth. Constant urge for innovation and above edge performance. Research facilities and growth in filed academics is available on job

Productive and efficient

Guided 30+ students on their projects based on experimental and computational simulations. Created, graded and evaluated the assignments, quizzes, and projects for all students.

good place to work

its a nice place to work. the area of work is very joy full and the staff is really good nd helping. more over all the schools in university is interconnected so its very easy to go around any place in university.

Management of ahmedabad university is considered to be one of the best among all the Indian universities. Salary, culture are properly maintained and managed properly.

Quite a lot of learning happens on the workplace.

The workload was high during exam times but otherwise, the work-life balance is good. The managerial hierarchy was well defined. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn and relearn economic concepts while working.

It has an amazing working enviornment

The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility we get in the time-zone. The liberty of designing and teaching the courses is commendable. The freedom given to employees to have there own track as in teaching part or research part is again appreciated.

Chemical

It's a good company for myself i want to work kere because it is the very famous and good company here are not any type of problem and here are the safety i. E. Medical Center,

Pros

Free lunch

It was good

It was nice. The workplace was fun and relaxing. I learnt new things and was the teaching assistant of 60+ students for the course Database management.

Ahmedabad University Experience

The Day started at 10:00 am, but the hour to leave office was not fixed. As my job tenure was for a few months, I learnt very less things. Firstly to work in super stressful atmosphere. Also, the chairman is very particular about smallest of things,so I became more detail oriented person. Management part is the weakest, they really need some good staff in the main office. Work Culture is not that great, main reason for me to quit the job is the poor work culture. The difficulty I faced in the job was to get coordination from the staff members and the chairman. I did not enjoy my Job.

Pros

The Clerical Staff was better

Cons

long hours and lack of coordination

Secure workplace

learned new things.Nice and secure place. staff also nice and co-operative. Management is also good and solve your every query and support in new task.

Accounts,Finance,Budget,MIS,Taxation

Ahmedabad University is a University established under State Private University Act.I am handling here account,Finance,Budget and MIS related work.I am also also handling here tax related work like Income Tax,Service Tax,VAT.I am also doing finalization work of Account of Ahmedabad University and also doing the audit related work.

Pros

Helping nature of Staff and management, Office nearest my resident

Cons

Salary and other monetary terms

It was my best time, I learned lot of things

Overall it was very good experience. I was the one who looking after all accounts, Finance, Payroll & Asset Register for the University. I was actively involved in ERP Implementation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ahmedabad University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ahmedabad University with