Ahmedabad University

Ahmedabad University Employee Reviews

good place to get a head start on how life can be especially if you are aiming for a corporate career.

this is a great place to learn and to network yourself with people. the professors are all nice and the students are committed to thier future. studying here will improve your discipline and make a good network for future endeavours.

Sayari aur song

Sar Mai Aap ke kamapani me Kam Karna chahata hu Mera Naam Avanish Chauhan hai Mera Village Azamgarh hai Mai B.A me padhaai Karen Rha hu

Pros

Firi Rum Our Firi khana

Cons

Kuchh bhi Nakasan na ho

It is a productive and fun place to work here

It was a very nice working experience here. The people here are very helpful and friendly. Whenever you need their help in profession they will always co-operate with you and will guide to right path.

Cons

Good workplace for home/professional life balance

The institute work environment is positive and growth worthy. Work/home life balance good. There is 05 day working in week. Salary also offered good compare to Market.

It was nice

I was student at ahmedabad university. I did a course in independent study period which was mastering multimedia in which i learnt many new things. Video editing.

Poor Management

Toxic work culture. Insensitive management. No work-life balance. Office politics is very high. You will face stiff resistance from everyone in management team.

Pros

Nothing to talk aboit

Good place with lucrative opportunity in field of academics

Decent environment with cooperative staff. Good opportunity for growth. Constant urge for innovation and above edge performance. Research facilities and growth in filed academics is available on job

Productive and efficient

Guided 30+ students on their projects based on experimental and computational simulations. Created, graded and evaluated the assignments, quizzes, and projects for all students.

good place to work

its a nice place to work. the area of work is very joy full and the staff is really good nd helping. more over all the schools in university is interconnected so its very easy to go around any place in university.

Admin & some of Faculty behavior towards fresher's

Some of persons from Admins & Faculty rude & mean behavior towards fresher's. Hard to find truth & fruit full working place there. Some of Faculty shows dominance & fake behavior beware of them. Playing double games between staffs , students hv to suffer . Education Quality poor & mainly there transparency concept totally unfair.

Management of ahmedabad university is considered to be one of the best among all the Indian universities. Salary, culture are properly maintained and managed properly.

Working at HLIC as a teaching assistant has been a wonderful experience.

I started working as a teaching assistant when I was on my last year of graduation. Usually , the Third year B.Com students were asked to apply for the post of teaching assistant in their area of expertise. I was appointed as a teaching assistant in the department of accountancy. So along with my studies , I got to learn so much while working with the professor.

Quite a lot of learning happens on the workplace.

The workload was high during exam times but otherwise, the work-life balance is good. The managerial hierarchy was well defined. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn and relearn economic concepts while working.

It has an amazing working enviornment

The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility we get in the time-zone. The liberty of designing and teaching the courses is commendable. The freedom given to employees to have there own track as in teaching part or research part is again appreciated.

Chemical

It's a good company for myself i want to work kere because it is the very famous and good company here are not any type of problem and here are the safety i. E. Medical Center,

Pros

Free lunch

It was good

It was nice. The workplace was fun and relaxing. I learnt new things and was the teaching assistant of 60+ students for the course Database management.

Ahmedabad University Experience

The Day started at 10:00 am, but the hour to leave office was not fixed. As my job tenure was for a few months, I learnt very less things. Firstly to work in super stressful atmosphere. Also, the chairman is very particular about smallest of things,so I became more detail oriented person. Management part is the weakest, they really need some good staff in the main office. Work Culture is not that great, main reason for me to quit the job is the poor work culture. The difficulty I faced in the job was to get coordination from the staff members and the chairman. I did not enjoy my Job.

Pros

The Clerical Staff was better

Cons

long hours and lack of coordination

Secure workplace

learned new things.Nice and secure place. staff also nice and co-operative. Management is also good and solve your every query and support in new task.

Good For Improve Knowledge

It's good for my revise knowledge my base are improve to this job good management skill,programming skill.Most enjoyable place for me. this is best opportunity for me.

Project based learning

Enthusiastic atmosphere real time solution and implementation real time knowledge Life balancing job nice management very educated faculty members very nice job opportunity

Project base learnign

its very good university with very high Educational aim .Its mainly focus on project base learning so student get real time knowledge .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ahmedabad University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ahmedabad University with