Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd

Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive but not fun working.

It is a place for newcomers/freshers, there is no job security. The management does not care for the employees but just for their profit. They call the company the employees as a "family" but if any employee is sick, they do even give a phone call to ask for their well being!

Pros

Even on the company's founding day, not even a samosa is provided.

Cons

The company want you to work late but will deduct it from your pay.

as a beginner its good

to start a career AIETS is good and to learn the job especially in the sales filed. management approach to the emloyees is not that convinent . ........

No job security

You never know when management ask you to go away without any information whatsoever your performance be. There are no comfortable seats to sit, no oven for lunch , no drinking

Pros

can use mobile freely

Cons

ac get close during lunch hours and half an hour before office closing

Views in my way.

Learn each & every thing from this company, when I was start career it was tough but after that it's very easy to achieve sales target & feel office culture. Thanking you, Aiets.

Not Satisfactory

More work less money, Traveling is to much and the Expances is not on time. Get to learn how to deal in Schools. I want come back in Retails sales in Automobile or in industry

Pros

Na thing

Cons

Na thing

Ok

Experience is good, Learned many new things, co-workers are nice, long day, lunch at 2:15, elevate project most enjoyable

Pros

Learning

Cons

Timings and Distance for me

Work in a super challenging environment

I handle whole rajasthan alone which including more than 15 distric, i have learned how to mange time (Travel in night and work in day), take the target and run in the field and do not stop untill achive the target. management was good, always get support from co workers.the hardest part of the job is to cover 15 distric in 20 days. most enjoable part is achieve your taget and enjoy the beuti of your area.

too much travelling

too much traveling. not fixed area of working. not systematic working

Pros

average salary

Cons

22 days tour every month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd in popular locations

• Aiets.Com Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?